where can I buy a battery with 3000mAh+?
    Mugen 3800 mAH extended battery for Palm Pre.

It would be nice to see what Dr. Battery says about this battery.

Also, STEER CLEAR from anything labeled "Seidio" unless you like getting ripped off.
    My Seidio 2600 performs to spec. 3800, though, holy crap! How big is it, how much does it weigh?
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    My Seidio 2600 performs to spec.
    I seriously doubt that. Have you used Dr. Battery to check the MFG rating? Others who have the 2600 report it shows only 2300 mAh.

Seidio has run out of excuses why it only reads 2300.
    I haven't used Dr. Battery, but if I'm not getting close to 2600, then I never got 1150 on the stock battery. I get well over twice the battery life without any change in usage. Before I would get home from work and need to charge. Now I go to bed with 40% or more remaining. To be honest, whether it's 2600, 2300, or 1800, doesn't matter. I have absolutely no concern about running out of juice. That's the one rating that matters.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Seidios Batteries afe less than what they are labeled.
    Best battery for ur buck would be either Mugen 2800 or Mugen 3800 and they hold very well the 3800 Mugen battery adds 1 inch to ur phone, so yes it looks big.
    If size is a concern to you, than you may be better off with the 2800 same size as Seidio 2600, just a few hundred Mah, for only 15$ more.
    Yes Mah makes a diffrence.
    Mugen I would say is ur best bet if ud like a 3800 without spending a fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    I haven't used Dr. Battery, but if I'm not getting close to 2600, then I never got 1150 on the stock battery. I get well over twice the battery life without any change in usage.
    Fair enough, but when you said the Seidio 2600 "performs to spec" then I thought you had somehow verified that it's a "true 2600" and not 2300 mAh like everyone else has reported with this battery.

Seidio is a shady company in my opinion but if you're happy with your purchase, then that's all that matters!

EDIT: Sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread. To get things back on track, can anyone with a Mugen 3800 check it with Dr. Battery and see what's reported for capacity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Fair enough, but when you said the Seidio 2600 "performs to spec" then I thought you had somehow verified that it's a "true 2600" and not 2300 mAh like everyone else has reported with this battery.

Seidio is a shady company in my opinion but if you're happy with your purchase, then that's all that matters!

EDIT: Sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread. To get things back on track, can anyone with a Mugen 3800 check it with Dr. Battery and see what's reported for capacity?
    This would be nice as well before I purchase this product.
    Palm Pre Plus+ High-end User / UberKernel 1.4.5-119 (1Ghz Processor) overclocked
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    I only spent $60 for my Pre used and out of contract. I couldn't possibly commit to spending another $100 for an extended battery. Wow.

There's necessity and then there is luxury. This falls under luxury in my opinion.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    3538 or 3583 is the Manufatuer Rating for the Mugen 3800. So it's certailey up there and a very good amount for someone who is a heavy user n needs to go days on end( I'm guessing 3 maybe even 4 days with medium usage.

for more extended battery specs check out my Thread What is the MAH of ur Extended Battery.
    i can make it 2 days with my 2800
    Geez, all you need is a 2000+ battery
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    Geez, all you need is a 2000+ battery
    I wouldn't agree. Depends on how you use your phone. That's like telling someone "Who needs a F-350, all you need is an F-150 truck".

All depends on what you do.

I work in IT, Use several email accounts which I need Push turned on for alerts, keep IM going, and send alot of txt messages. My 2600 lasts about 14 hours for a normal work day.

If the 3800 had the rubberized or Touchstone back, I'd be all over it, even with the extra thickness. Yes, it's the back that's keeping me away.