Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    hi there. I bought a new extended battery..a 2300 mah. It fits fine and works with a new cover and it starts and charges but one thing i noticed is that the palm only sees it at its old mah. It doesn't recognise the 2300.

any ideas?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    thanks. For some reason when i try to calibrate when using dr battery, when it gets to 0% and the message appears to charge, i stick charger in straight away but it still seems to be too late and the palm just shutdown.
    any ideas?
    put charger in at 1% and see what that does. You may have a deffective battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by poldenais View Post
    thanks. For some reason when i try to calibrate when using dr battery, when it gets to 0% and the message appears to charge, i stick charger in straight away but it still seems to be too late and the palm just shutdown.
    any ideas?
    Some have that problem. Did you try:
    Airplane mode
    Set Starting Voltage to 3.432 or 3.452
    Battery-pull
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    ok so I got in contact with the sellers who eventually decided to send me a new battery,,I put in new battery and started charging and I could see over 2300 mAH using Dr.Battery,,,,,when I unplugged the charger the battery battery just lost loads of power and shutdown,,,I recharged again and dr.battery shows 1124 mAH now............

the battery was new out of the pack...

any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by poldenais View Post
    ok so I got in contact with the sellers who eventually decided to send me a new battery,,I put in new battery and started charging and I could see over 2300 mAH using Dr.Battery,,,,,when I unplugged the charger the battery battery just lost loads of power and shutdown,,,I recharged again and dr.battery shows 1124 mAH now............

the battery was new out of the pack...

any ideas?
    Don't trust the mAh while charging. It's known to be inacurate (but is comming from the chip).
    Even though some batteries are programmed wrong and show false values, you may get double battery life from them.