1.    #1  
    I would like an extended battery for my Pre but still want to retain use of my Touchstone, what is the best way to go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmosaurus View Post
    I would like an extended battery for my Pre but still want to retain use of my Touchstone, what is the best way to go?
    The best battery for usage with the normal touchstone backcover is the Mugen 1400.
    You can buy a bigger battery and implants the touchstone part in the backcover by your self (thread was posted with images in forum) or get it from a site (can't find the link). I think it's a member of this forum who makes the special backcovers compatible with TS.
    I've been using the Mugen 1400 for about 10+ months. No problems so far.

[HLI-PRESL] Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi
    if you are looking for a monster battery, there is a guy that can install the touchstone hardware in an extended back:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
    I've have had Mugen 1400 for almost a year with no issues either, great battery IMO.
    mugan 1400
    And don't even think about getting a Seidio (labeled) 1350.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the response! I will try one of the Mugan 1400 batteries.
    More info about the Mugen here
    Touchstone Compatible Extended Batteries Palm Pre www.TouchstoneMods.com for your touchstone compatible extended batteries.