1.    #1  
    Hey ya'll, i have some questions regarding Touchstones:

1. how many types/versions of touchstones are there?

2. (asking users) are they useful/worth it?

thanks!
    a) one

b) best purchase you will ever make

available cheap right now, so get a bunch. I have 8 of them!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/19/2010 at 07:45 PM.
    I really like mine. I have even put Velcro on the bottom of it and have it mounted in my car. This way it holds the phone and charges it while I am listening to music and driving!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    one

best purchase you will ever make

available cheap right now, so get a bunch. I have 8 of them!
    I have noticed prices really low on some auctions on ebay(like $16 instead of the $50 retail), is this just because they price is low? or are there "non-genuine" concerns when shopping for them on ebay? I want to go buy a few, but i just dont know if there is need for concern
    they are genuine. They have been on close out as palm gets closer to introducing new phones, even though the touchstone won't change.

the best deal has been the verizon bundle. $15 for a cheap case, really nice vzw car charger and touchstone, shipped via fedex. Can't beat that!
    also, you can get genuine wall adapters+usb cable for under $10 delivered from ebay and amazon. I got one for every touchstone so I can leave one in every room and my car

here is one thread of many about one of the vzw bundles. They stopped offering the 9.99 version, but they still have the 15 dollar bundle. The car charger in the bundle is $30 in any verizon store, so this is a great deal:

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-accessories/254291-touchstone-charger-back-9-97-verizon.html
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/19/2010 at 07:44 PM.
    oh, and here is a huge thread of pics from people showing the creative ways that people are using touchstones in the car. You use mine with a ProClip Move Clip system that also supports my gps.

enjoy:

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...ures-here.html
    Quote Originally Posted by chargersfan85 View Post
    Hey ya'll, i have some questions regarding Touchstones:

1. how many types/versions of touchstones are there?

2. (asking users) are they useful/worth it?

thanks!
    At the moment only one type/version are available for all phones. Maybe in the future HP|Palm might consider different versions.. Who knows.

They are very useful chargers, quite convenient. You should try one out.. if you haven't already. ^_^
  9.    #9  
    Well i bought a palm pre plus! now what would you guys recommend as top 5 MUST HAVE accessorizes? Touchstone in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by chargersfan85 View Post
    Well i bought a palm pre plus! now what would you guys recommend as top 5 MUST HAVE accessorizes? Touchstone in there?
    My Top 5 - In order according to my 2cents:
    1. Touchstone
    2. PhantomSkinz (screen protector)
    3. Extra Touchstone
    4. Car Charger
    5. Another extra Touchstone
    1) one

2) best thing ever invented for a phone accessory . Also I have 4 of them in my home truck work truck and at work office.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    My Top 5 - In order according to my 2cents:
    1. Touchstone
    2. PhantomSkinz (screen protector)
    3. Extra Touchstone
    4. Car Charger
    5. Another extra Touchstone
    hellow newman !! Umm yes what he said !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Shoot, I thought I was bad with 3. I'm sure I could add a couple (wife's car, truck, motorbike...)
    I need another couple of them yet too. Between the Touchstone and the WiFi Media Sync app, I rarely have to plug a cord into my device.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I just purchased the bundle from Verizon (Car Charger, Case, Touchstone) Thats an awesome deal! Thanks bunches! I was kinda disappointed that no Radio Shacks in the city of Columbus had any on stock! Yes I checked!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    touchstone will be a must have after webOS 2.0 when 'exhibitions' becomes available