1.    #1  
    i usually love the body glove hard black case for my phones. but my god it absolutely sucks for the pre. the front side doesn't even fit correctly and the tabs break off. im in the process of doing some mods to it, to get it to fit better.
    Agf GRT case, best case for the pre hands down
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Agf GRT case, best case for the pre hands down
    ill probably buy that and take this case back to sprint.
    Same problem for me using BG. Switched back to Otterbox Tandem and remove the back when charging on Touchstone.

AGF GRT may fix my problem, but I'm not shelling out another $30 bucks for a case. Sorli...
    I had the Body Globe case too, and had the same problems. The only thing I liked was that mine had a belt clip too. The front of mine broke so bad that I couldn't use it. I have the GRT case now, but I still put the Body Globe back on to use the belt clip sometimes.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    I had the Body Globe case too, and had the same problems. The only thing I liked was that mine had a belt clip too. The front of mine broke so bad that I couldn't use it. I have the GRT case now, but I still put the Body Globe back on to use the belt clip sometimes.
    the only thing i like about body glove is the grip material it has. the back fits great, it's the front piece that doesn't fit right at all.
    Yest the grip was pretty good and even better the the Otterbox Tandems slick design (rubber edge and slick Polycarbonate sides - tough, but not great to hold).

Actually, speaking of Case Designs...would love the next Palm Pre 2, Pro, otherwise to be made from Something more durable??

That's for another msg, Sorli..
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Yest the grip was pretty good and even better the the Otterbox Tandems slick design (rubber edge and slick Polycarbonate sides - tough, but not great to hold).

Actually, speaking of Case Designs...would love the next Palm Pre 2, Pro, otherwise to be made from Something more durable??

That's for another msg, Sorli..
    im hoping for a rubber back grip like the pixi has. no glossy finish this time.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Same problem for me using BG. Switched back to Otterbox Tandem and remove the back when charging on Touchstone.

AGF GRT may fix my problem, but I'm not shelling out another $30 bucks for a case. Sorli...
    actually it's over $40 with shipping... that's a bit too steep for me to pay. does anybody have a discount code for this?