Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by sketch42; 10/24/2010 at 11:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Thats just wrong!

But I may pick up 3!
    Ħ╬čųβ£Δ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Sounds like they are clearing out inventory! hahaha

Wouldnt that be awesome! TS2 Coming soon!
    Ħ╬čųβ£Δ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  4.    #4  
    hey i got an Upgrade!!!

and im even due for one till march!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    too bad I can't find any in the Seattle area
    In-Store Only

Alas - none near where I live/work
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    In-Store Only

i know, i have to travel to a store to pick em up... but well worth the trip!!
    beats the $79 CDN up here.... If somebody feels so inclined, and picks up an extra one, PM me and let's make a deal
    I'd pick up one, but there are none in my area. Stupid Pre owners buying up all my Touchstones. :P
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    LOL, I picked up 6 in the Pittsburgh area last week (4 for me/wife and 2 for a co-worker) and now I wish I had one more.

It was a race with some other guy trying to pick them up. Was pretty funny.

So, if you live in the Pittsburgh area I wouldn't expect to find any.
    Dan
    Yeah, they're pretty much all gone by now. I cleaned out the Louisville, KY area. Some stores still show them in stock online, but they probably aren't. Best deal now is to get the VZW bundle.
    Thanks for the information. Called my wife and she will pick up three from the shop near her job. Now we don't have to bother about taking a touch stone with us to work and I can use one for travel. Yup, no recession here!!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    called 5 rad shacks in my general area and they all said same thing,,,'we have no more,and we won't be getting anymore because they are discontinued',, that's ashame.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    called 5 rad shacks in my general area and they all said same thing,,,'we have no more,and we won't be getting anymore because they are discontinued',, that's ashame.

discontinued so I was right!
    Ħ╬čųβ£Δ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  16.    #16  
    cuz radioshack is a reliable source for palm news

it may simply mean discontinued from their stock
    I think Verizon fixed their site...they force you to buy a phone. If you add a phone, select a plan and then select the $15 package, you cant delete the phone (without deleting the touchstone).

I was able to order one a few weeks ago but not anymore.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesul View Post
    I think Verizon fixed their site...they force you to buy a phone. If you add a phone, select a plan and then select the $15 package, you cant delete the phone (without deleting the touchstone).

I was able to order one a few weeks ago but not anymore.
    no touchstone bundle is still on verizon site for 15 (touchstone, Verizon car charger (not a palm oem) and aftermarket case)
    Verizon Bundle
    Haven't be able to find any in the North Dallas area yet. Really would like a few more for the car and other rooms in the house.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregandTink View Post
    Haven't be able to find any in the North Dallas area yet. Really would like a few more for the car and other rooms in the house.
    youu can order from verizon for 15 w their bundle
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast