Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Fresh out at my local radio shack. No biggie because I can get it off Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more anyway.
    My local store advised me that no Radio Shack in Illinois showed them in stock and they wouldn't be getting more. Anyone want to share the deal?
    I saw my local radioshack was selling the Pixi touchstone back covers for just .97 cents!!!!

Red tag clearance special

They also had the leather cases for $5 but no touchstones.......
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    i know this thread is a little old but ive been on a search since my touchstone just died i have gone to 7 different stores and no luck but i had an idea. i'm going to print out the ad with the 7.97 price and take it to best buy hoping they will price match it i am going tomorrow so i'll let you all know what happens
    ya, let me know what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsjordan View Post
    i know this thread is a little old but ive been on a search since my touchstone just died i have gone to 7 different stores and no luck but i had an idea. i'm going to print out the ad with the 7.97 price and take it to best buy hoping they will price match it i am going tomorrow so i'll let you all know what happens
    So did it work?
    Got it thanks! two touchstones from my local radioshack on hold and 1 verizon pack ordered online!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Got one yesterday, getting another one tomorrow or tonight...

Waiting for the back cover to come in the mail... unless you know somewhere that sells it for cheap.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234