Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I went around the L.A. Area last month and grabbed 3, all were the last one lol.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Radio Shack also has leather Palm brand Pre cases on clearance for about $5. Retail at my local Sprint store has the same ones for $25.

Also picked up some Xentris screen protectors for the Pre at Radio Shack on clearance for $2.50 for a 3 pack. They are super easy to apply and work great.

Also saw Pixi touchstone backs for $5 for those with the Pixi.
    Wow, my Verizon order came in a day. I am getting another bundle for my other car. Thanks for the info!
    I was going to order off of Amazon when I stumbled into this thread, ordered the Verizon package, thanks!!
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by kubyfan View Post
    I was going to order off of Amazon when I stumbled into this thread, ordered the Verizon package, thanks!!
    No prob!

I'll update the first post with verizon info
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    radio shack out in mansfield tx
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    btw mansfield has 2 pixi touchstone back covers for 3.99 ea
    The Radio Shack website indicated which stores in my area had them, so I went to one and they were totally clueless. The clerk looked it up on their computer and she said "it says we have one, but I don't know where it is..." It was hanging on a peg right behind her and the car charger was on the bottom shelf to the right of it. It took her a few minutes to see that one too.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    The Radio Shack website indicated which stores in my area had them, so I went to one and they were totally clueless. The clerk looked it up on their computer and she said "it says we have one, but I don't know where it is..." It was hanging on a peg right behind her and the car charger was on the bottom shelf to the right of it. It took her a few minutes to see that one too.
    I've looked but haven't seen any Palm stuff at a Radio Shack for months.
    Got the last one in my area! Had to get the store model and it was locked in a glass case that noone had the key for....pooped the back glass pannel off with a screwdriver.
    I live in southern califonia and walked into a local RadioShack and low and behold they had the touchstone kit, which includes the charging dock and backcover, for the both the pre and pixi for $6.97. I bought 2 of each for the wife and I. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up if they wanted one or would like another. Just call first and see as I guess some have them and some don't. Plus I also got the palm belt leather case for the pre for $4.97 and the swivel plasitic one for $4.97 also. Good luck everyone
    yup, the shack has had $7 touchstones for a while now although none near me. The only palm accessories in radio shacks near me are pixi back covers.... which is dissapointing
    Quote Originally Posted by cr02pica View Post
    ....pooped the back glass pannel off with a screwdriver.
    I'm hoping that was a typo
    Is it also online? or do i have to go to the store?...i live in New York.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Just went to my local Shack in Ft. Collins, CO to pick up a couple and the guy told me they sent them all back because Sprint discontinued the phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dome View Post
    Just went to my local Shack in Ft. Collins, CO to pick up a couple and the guy told me they sent them all back because Sprint discontinued the phone!

Sprint discontinued what phone? lol.
    Awesome post man. I just picked up the last one in the area. Now all i need is the back cover...
    My boyfriend works at radioshack and his store still has some. They have the kits with the pre backs and the touchstone. They also have just the touchstone or just the pixi back.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    my buddy at sprint picked up 4
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast