Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I've got the F104 as a kernal, however I'm using Palms defult setting. I on occasion will go up to a higher speed or different Govner.

Just always been curious about Battery Low Thresh, and I'm sure I have an idea about battery low speed, but not certain.

Any information would be helpful, thank u
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    I've got the F104 as a kernal, however I'm using Palms defult setting. I on occasion will go up to a higher speed or different Govner.

Just always been curious about Battery Low Thresh, and I'm sure I have an idea about battery low speed, but not certain.
    You may want to check the govnah or overclocking threads, if the answer isn't already posted, you could ask there. I've tried overclocking a few times but haven't kept up with all the new things they are doing.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Ok, I've checked out those settings, Low Battery thresh lets you set at what battery % to have the speed adjust to a lower speed.

Low battery speed is the speed of which ud like ur processor to run at when it hits a certain % as in the low battery thresh.

in short together they act the same as temp reset n temp limit, except the go by ur batteries % that you have set.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12