Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just bought and tested a 1350 mah battery from Overstock.com for less than $10. just search for palm pre battery on the site. So far so good I have cycled the battery twice now with a major improvement in run time over my original battery. I will say it was a tight fit and I had to remove a sticker to get it to fit. very snug, but that should eliminate any shutdowns do to loose fitting battery ???
    Sounds good. Can you please run Dr.Battery on it to make sure it's no placebo?
  3.    #3  
    I just installed the program draining the battery down to 20% to run the test. I will update the post with my findings. I will sy at $9.05 its at least a excellent back up. Plus I thought I posted in Pre accessories. I just noticed where I posted.
    The only extended battery I see there is 2000 mAh. There is a battery for $9.05, but it doesn't mention it's an extended.
    Palm Pre Battery Search Results | Overstock.com
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I don't wanted to say something against it. Would be cool if it really has 1350 for 10 bugs.
    wow.... 10 bucks for a spare battery?? hell i'll take my chances, just ordered!! ---AND FREE SHIPPING!
    Last edited by shmutt1980; 10/08/2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: update
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    The only extended battery I see there is 2000 mAh. There is a battery for $9.05, but it doesn't mention it's an extended.
    Palm Pre Battery Search Results | Overstock.com
    If you look at the larger view of the picture of the battery it shows 1350...
  8.    #8  
    the stiker on it says 1350 mah, i ordered it as a gamble when it came in it said 1350 mah it also says for the PAM instead of palm so I did not post my find untill I charged it up and ran it a couple days. I will post Dr Bat details as soon as I get them
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    If you look at the larger view of the picture of the battery it shows 1350...
    Sure enough. I'm picking one of these up now. I'll test it when I get it, but 10 bucks for an extended is cool with me!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Nice, thanks.
    hmmm I wonder if it is really 1350?
    ps How is Favre Judas when the Packers kicked him out?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    It's because some people can't accept he still wanted to continue playing after being kicked out.
    <<Thread Moved>>

@OP - PM forum administrator to change user name to avoid unnecessary spam.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    The same battery (with PAM instead of Palm) is on ebay for $10 shipped.\

Can't insert link yet...just search for centro 1350
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Sounds good. Can you please run Dr.Battery on it to make sure it's no placebo?
    Ok well I ran Dr. Batt 3 times, and the results are the same 1183 mah It took a while to get the results. Not 1350 but not the 900 i was getting from the stock battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmacc@hotmail.com View Post
    Ok well I ran Dr. Batt 3 times, and the results are the same 1183 mah It took a while to get the results. Not 1350 but not the 900 i was getting from the stock battery.
    Thanks for update. Not bad for 10 bugs.
    But remember you can get almost the same with a 4$ centro and the "Seidio" method.
    The only real extended battery I know of is the Mugen 1400 (but not for 10$ ;-).
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    cool, im ordering 1 also
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Who kicked him out? I remember him retiring after the Pack didn't pick up Moss.
    BTW, I'm a Favre fan. My Favre jersey only transformed to a Judas jersey when he re-retired and then signed up with the Queens. That pic was taken in a bar in Door County, WI, during the first MNF game between the Pack and the Queens last year.
    Still, he's making it tough to defend him lately, isn't he?
    Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger (Update)

That sucks. I'll have to check mine when I get them, but I was hoping for a cheap extended battery.

I keep getting the same result. Better than my older batteries but nowhere near what the package claims. But hey, new battery for $10.
    The Packers kicked him out. Retire or be a back up. He was forced out. Are you a Packers fan?
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast