1.    #1  
    I noticed a few days ago that the touchstone back cover of my Palm Pre Plus had this odd web like bubble effect on it, not sure what caused it, but it stretched from the camera area to the speaker. Later it began to peel.. now the bag of my phone looks absolutely awful... has anyone seen this issue or heard of it before?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No, why don't you just replace it ~ they are pretty cheap on www.amazon.com
    no I have never seen that before but like rush says,,very cheap to replace
    A Sprint store may replace it for free. I've never seen that happen. I'm on my same cover since June of '09.
  5.    #5  
    I plan to replace it, I just wanted to know what caused this, so I can prevent it in the future.
    Hard to tell from the out of focus pics but is something spilled on the back or is it the back itself coming apart like that?

Did you set it on something hot? Never seen that before.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Hard to tell from the out of focus pics but is something spilled on the back or is it the back itself coming apart like that?

Did you set it on something hot? Never seen that before.
    Sorry about the poor photo quality. Only place I can remember having it is either my pocket, or in a small wristlet with my credit cards. other than that, it hasn't been anywhere it shouldn't have. This is really strange.
    It almost looks heat related to me.
    Looks to me like chemical damage.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Looks to me like chemical damage.
    I know exactly what it is then! nail polish remover! ugh this sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkyie View Post
    I know exactly what it is then! nail polish remover! ugh this sucks!
    That's why I asked this (below) but you never answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post