Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    My first post but wanted to add my two cents. I, too, had multiple Seidio case replacements with the tabs coming off of the front piece. Loved the case otherwise. I am left with the Seidio back piece which I like because I'm able to use the Touchstone with it. I recently bought a Rocketfish case at Best Buy for $4.99 and used the front piece with the Seidio back case. Not bad. I really like that it keeps with esthetic of the phone. Although the GRT is nice, I think it just takes away from the slight curve to the phone and plus has the hole cut out for the Touchstone. Whew! Sorry for my long, first post. Hope this helps!
    Hey there,
    I have the EXACT problem as you,...the Seidio Innocase Surface (what a dumb name, 'eh?) has failed for the 3rd time. I also tried a Rocketfish case while standing in the aisle at the local Best Buy and found that it fit pretty well, albeit not matched up to the Innocase perfectly. I could have gotten one on clearance for $10 bucks but decided to pass. I did notice the elongated tabs on the rocketfish and wondered why in the world Seidio didn't employ that into their "redesigned" case,..the one they sent me for replacement.
    Anyway, I recently order the "Thinner" GRT case and should have it today or tomorrow. I'm hoping this will be the perfect solution. I'm assuming this case will not fit my Seidio holster and therefore will need either a holster or (vertical) leather belt case that will.

Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jeff
    I don't have a Seidio product but just wondering: Is there any good product coming from Seidio?
    I had their case on my Centro and it was great. Apparently the one for the Pre is garbage with the tabs breaking off so easily. The GRT case seems to be the way to go if you don't mind the extra bulk.
    no grt case for me , i'll stick with seidio case instead. it just fits better and yes it will break if you drop it but hey at least its still protected lol and comfortable to hold.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    the tabs with the sedio add to any oreo problem you may have, the grt case as long as I have used it has kept my oreo at bay, I keep it on when out and about, as I think oreo develops when the phone moves in your pocket, and keep it off at home.

The other plus of the GRT case is that it has its own slider, and again this is much better for the health of your pre's slider.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrags5 View Post
    My first post but wanted to add my two cents. I, too, had multiple Seidio case replacements with the tabs coming off of the front piece. Loved the case otherwise. I am left with the Seidio back piece which I like because I'm able to use the Touchstone with it. I recently bought a Rocketfish case at Best Buy for $4.99 and used the front piece with the Seidio back case. Not bad. I really like that it keeps with esthetic of the phone. Although the GRT is nice, I think it just takes away from the slight curve to the phone and plus has the hole cut out for the Touchstone. Whew! Sorry for my long, first post. Hope this helps!

My wife and I bought Otterbox cases in Oct or Nov of 2010 - and the front tabs broke off within a month. Today at Best Buy we found a bunch of the RocketFish cases for $4.99 and we bought 4! She's using hers with the Otterbox rear case (grippy feeling) and I'm using just the RocketFish. So far we both like it. The front case appears much more solid than the old Otterbox - rather than 4 small tabs the RocketFish has 6 tabs placed around the case in various locations rather than just the corners. It was hard to get it totally locked on the phones but once done so far it seems solid. I doubt it will be as long lasting as the GRT case but I can buy a bunch more at 4.99 and not have come close to the price of the GRT - having paid around $30 for each Otterbox and having read a number of other case reviews for similar cases I'm gun shy and a 4.99 case seems just the ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I don't have a Seidio product but just wondering: Is there any good product coming from Seidio?
    Their cases are LOUSY! The back has fallen off of mine so many times that the phone is now badly scratched!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!