Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Got a question i use a periphial bluetooth adapter Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future to play my music and phone calls through my radio. works great when i turn bluetooth off then back on. If i leave it on then come back to vehicle it connects. I play the music "streaming" comes across the radio as it does when music is playing, but there is no sound?? If i disconnect then reconnect it works fine after that. Is there a trick or something that i can do to get this to just connect and work?? Just wondering if it is a phone or adapter issue. I know that periphial says it only works with the "iphone" but bluetooth is pretty general if i remember correctly. Any ideas on how to make it a smoother connection?

Thanks in advance
    same issue here but it's intermittent with my Jabra Cruzer. I appeared after the 1.4.5 update. Others are have BT issues as well.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Phone calls connect right away but the music streaming through won't it's wierd. What do you do to pick yours back up?