1.    #1  
    Anyone know if there are any good deals on the web for an inductive back cover and the Touchstone charger? They do not need to be packaged together.

Thanks
    ebay.com has many

http://m.forums.precentral.net/marketplace/263984-looking-touchstone-plus-back-cover-palm-pre.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    ..except Ebay? Lol sorry, I've never used it and don't particularly trust it too much because of that..
    then try amazon.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    then try amazon.com
    Amazon actually has a good deal, 8 bucks for the back cover and about 18 for the Touchstone, so not bad, but I was just wondering if anyone know of any better.
    eBay isn't that bad as long as you find a reputable seller. You might as well try it. You'll like it.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I have used ebay for years with no bad experience that I couldnt blame on my own lack of attention. I got TS, wall chargers, backs, and skins all from ebay and all for great deals!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    verizon had the touchstone for ten bucks with a car charger but i think they stopped that deal , if you look for it on verizon look for their bundles sales
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    they are now 14.95 shipped for the touchstone and car charger bundles here is the link !!
    there is a case included with this offer!

Set Your Location
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I just bought two of these Touchstone & Back Cover packages for $7 each at Radio Shack on 9/25. I'd say call all your local stores and see who has any left (I bought the last 2 in the store). If you're located in the Twin Towns, I'll make you a deal you can't refuse...
    Just bought last one near my area. it was on clearance. it was a touchstone only and it was 8.95 california taxed.
    What i did was look up cat. #, check inventory of radioshack in area, call to confirm and go.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I got 2 touchstones from Verizon. . . free shipping !!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    As already noted, Radioshack is clearing out Palm accessories. I just picked up a few Touchstones for $7 each. They did not have the USB wall charger to go with it but found those on Amazon for $6 each.

RadioShack also has the Palm Pre leather case that Sprint sells for about $25 for $5.

Check RadioShack.com for which stores near who have these items in stock. I just picked up the touchstones and a couple cases yesterday at my local store.
    Does the Verizon bundle include the back?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire View Post
    Does the Verizon bundle include the back?
    no they do not
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη