Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    so I got my skinomi only screem protector yesterday. And I'm HAPPY as can be. This thing is s great. I applied it in no time it's thin, no where near as thick as Zaggs crappy orange peel thing. Second it is slick as snot, I don't feel much of a difference between the bare screen and the protector, maybe a little more tackiness. And lastly I didn't get any bubbles and it dried in an hour I have no more residue under the screen and that was in an hour when most of it was gone. It also doesn't have a bad orange peel effect compared to zagg. It is better than phantom skinz but not as good as bestskinever imo. The bad: I thought it would cover a little more of the face of the screen. And the bottle of solution I got was broken so I had to use my own spray bottle. But I did email them about the bottle maybe they'll send me another one. Overall great CS great product, so easy to install,and lifetime warranty. I would recommend skinomi to anyone x10
    I would too. Great screen protector. I had change to skinomi some weeks ago...Had it on since.

Thnxs.
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    I love it it is way better than alot of sp on market
    +1

Mine is a year old now and still looks good.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    nice I'm hope my lasts that long... I have a very solid pre no oreo at all not even a little and I'm hoping that my phone can stay as solid as my new protector because I absouletly love it.
    I have one on my pixi and had to take it off one and put it on a replacement pixi and am about to have to do it again. It comes off fine and gets put back on fine, just like that first time. I'm glad I went with Skinomi that is for sure.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Did you just get the face or the one that is like the zagg that gets a little bit of the sides as well? Trying to decide which to get.
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    I got just the face I didn't want the edges covered
    I love my skinomi techskin. I have the one that wraps on the sides and they didn't line up perfectly. I'm thinking of going with the one that covers the front only. Other than that it's awesome!
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    the front cover only lines up perfect no complaints here