1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a good headset w/mic combo for the pre plus? The stock headset that came with my plus sounds fine, but when I use in conjunction with the microphone on a call, everyone I speak with complains that they can barely hear me.
    I think the problem is from the microphone picking up quite a bit of the background noise, so I'm hoping that a better headset with some sort of noise isolation/cancellation would help.
    Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.
    You want a wired headset, not a Bluetooth?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #3  
    Either would work, but I prefer wired. I don't think bluetooth gives much bang for the buck. But I'll listen
    I use the Blueant T1, has pretty good sound and supports A2DP streaming so you can listen to podcasts without messing with wires. Works pretty well for me!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Rush - he wants a set with a Mic input for calls too

OP... I'm using a set of Backbeat 906's (you can use 905's too). They are bluetooth and support A2DP streaming. Controls allow you to pause/mute music while taking a call. They aren't set with noise cancellation, but are designed to fit into the ear canal which increases volume quite well while cutting out outside noise. The 906's also come with a BT sending unit that you can connect to non-BT devices (iPod, Zune, computer, etc) which allow you to stream to the headphones.

Altec Lansing Debuts Backbeat 906
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Rush - he wants a set with a Mic input for calls too

OP... I'm using a set of Backbeat 906's (you can use 905's too). They are bluetooth and support A2DP streaming. Controls allow you to pause/mute music while taking a call. They aren't set with noise cancellation, but are designed to fit into the ear canal which increases volume quite well while cutting out outside noise. The 906's also come with a BT sending unit that you can connect to non-BT devices (iPod, Zune, computer, etc) which allow you to stream to the headphones.

Altec Lansing Debuts Backbeat 906
    Backbeat 906's are some good bluetooth. I totally forget about that one.
  8.    #8  
    I think wired is the way i would go, not a big fan of the bluetooth.

Any wired suggestions?