1.    #1  
    how realistic is this? who else is with me? Specially with the new webOS 2.0 features.
    yea.
    Totally with you. It's such a cool feature and the production cost is minimal.

I bet you are right and they include it with the next phone.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    they should, but my money is on that they won't
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    they should, but my money is on that they won't
    well then I guess i'm putting my money against yours..
    On the Pre Plus they included the touch stone cover, on the next device they should also include the touchstone charging dock.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    it just reminds me of the Cradles that came with my Palm Pilots. It would be SWEEET.
    They should've been included in the first place I think......after I paid $150 for my Palm Pre, to pay another $70 for a touchstone and back cover as an accessory, I couldn't justify the added expense.....but imagine if every Palm Pre had come with the back cover and touchstone included as a package deal, due to the cool factor of it, I wonder if there would've been more people that would've bought that instead of the Droids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm-a-PREciation View Post
    They should've been included in the first place I think......after I paid $150 for my Palm Pre, to pay another $70 for a touchstone and back cover as an accessory, I couldn't justify the added expense.....but imagine if every Palm Pre had come with the back cover and touchstone included as a package deal, due to the cool factor of it, I wonder if there would've been more people that would've bought that instead of the Droids.
    palm definately missed a trick there!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    With you a hundred and one percent.
    I have four touchstones already why would I want anymore ? I bought 2 of them for 10 dollars each with car chargers included . No thanks . Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Now if ever box had one of these.....

If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    should be included so customers can take advantage of the 'exhibition' feature of webOS 2.0
    I doubt they will ever include it. That would eat too far into the profits of the stores that sell the phones. That's where they make the largest margins, on accessories. If Palm tried to include Touchstones with the phones, vendors would throw a fit.
    Maybe that why the Sprint isnt going to carry the pre2, because it comes with a touchstone, and sprint wont be able to sell it for 60 dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    Maybe that why the Sprint isnt going to carry the pre2, because it comes with a touchstone, and sprint wont be able to sell it for 60 dollars.
    From Palm USA | Palm Pre 2 Phone | Features, Details

1. HP Touchstone Charging Dock requires inductive Palm Pre Touchstone Back Cover to work (each sold separately). For more information on Touchstone Technology, click here.