1.    #1  
    A few weeks back, it was selling for about $10 on Verzon.com, but now it's gone. Can't seem to find a kit for under $30. Is that the price to expect?

Thanks!
    Verizon has a touchstone, car charger, case set for $15.

Go to verizon.com, click on Accessories. On the top right, click on Shop By Phone and select Pre Plus. Then click on Browse Bundles about half way down on right side.

Amazon has the touchstone back cover for $8 with free shipping for Prime (not sure if it has free super saver shipping).
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I tried that and the bundles option doesn't show up. Just the category of accessory option.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye09 View Post
    Verizon has a touchstone, car charger, case set for $15.

Go to verizon.com, click on Accessories. On the top right, click on Shop By Phone and select Pre Plus. Then click on Browse Bundles about half way down on right side.

Amazon has the touchstone back cover for $8 with free shipping for Prime (not sure if it has free super saver shipping).
    I tried it and it showed up for me.

Does anyone know some places to pick up discount Palm AC adapters?
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    A few weeks back, it was selling for about $10 on Verzon.com, but now it's gone. Can't seem to find a kit for under $30. Is that the price to expect?

Thanks!
    I got a Touchstone and Pre back from The Shack a few months ago for $18. Try there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post

I got one from Amazon about a month ago for $8.
    Just put order in Amazon yesterday for best prices I could find from the following stores:

alwayz-on-sale: Pre standard battery $6.49
    alwayz-on-sale: Touchstone $12.99

AccessoryOne: Pre Touchstone back cover $6.92

SFPlanet: Travel charger $4.95

Ordered 2 sets of the above with shipping totaled $83.67 or $41.84 per set.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    Thanks. I tried that and the bundles option doesn't show up. Just the category of accessory option.
    here is the link:
    Set Your Location
    Hit up your local Radio Shack(s).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Just put order in Amazon yesterday for best prices I could find from the following stores:

alwayz-on-sale: Pre standard battery $6.49
    alwayz-on-sale: Touchstone $12.99

AccessoryOne: Pre Touchstone back cover $6.92

SFPlanet: Travel charger $4.95

Ordered 2 sets of the above with shipping totaled $83.67 or $41.84 per set.
    What kind of math is that?

31.35 is what I come up with.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post

EBAY, 6.99 w/ shipping if you are in the US....

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Bought one and been using it nicely for a while with my TS at work.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks guys! Found it!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    What kind of math is that?

31.35 is what I come up with.
    with shipping he said
  14.    #14  
    So, I found the best price on the Touchstone at $7.97 at Radio Shack (In Store Only) and I have one on hold for me.

They also HAD (past-tense) the best price on Touchstone case backs for $3.97, which blew out the door as soon as they posted the price.

Second best price WAS Best Buy with $10 plus tax, but they have closed it out as well.

NOW, I can only find the case back for between $15 and $20+ including shipping, between Amazon, eBay and Sprint. I'll keep looking for that golden goose (the $4-$10 TS back).
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    I've also found that sometimes Verizon has deals under the Pixi but not the Pre, so I check both places. I have a Pre, but wanted another touchstone a while back. The best deal was to get a touchstone with a Pixi back cover as a bundle.
    Last edited by COS777; 09/20/2010 at 11:48 AM.
  16.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    Comes to over $15 with shipping unless I'm willing to sign up for a one month trial of a $79 a year program with Amazon and then jump thru hoops to cancel. I never have good luck getting things like that canceled.

Somewhere, someone has got to be practically giving one away like Radio Shack, without it already being gone.
    Radio Shack in-store. Touchstones are on clearance.

$8 for the Touchstone
    $7 for the Touchstone charge kit (Touchstone and Pre back cover)

Yes, the kit is $1 cheaper
    +1
    I just bought two of these Touchstone & Back Cover packages for $7 each at Radio Shack on 9/25. I'd say call all your local stores and see who has any left (I bought the last 2 in the store).