1.    #1  
    Actually, I suspect it is a Palm Pre Plus issue but...

A couple of weeks ago my Motorola T505 bluetooth device suddenly stopped streaming Palm Pre Plus audio to my car stereo. The Pre display shows that it is making connection with the BT device and, if I disconnect from the BT using the phone menu the nice British lady says 'Connection dropped' just like always. When I tune to the designated FM station the nice British ladies voice comes through the car stereo but no audio from the Pre.

I installed 'The Ghastly Headset' thinking that forcing media headset mode was needed. No dice. Of course, forcing media speaker mode just streams the phone audio to the onboard speaker. Is there a third mode?

any help appreciated!

barrel
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I recall having this happen once. I either rebooted the Pre or reset the T505 to correct it.

It may be even as simple as breaking & remaking the BT connection.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    You should remove the BT profile, reset your phone, then re-pair the pre and T505.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    In a different thread, Quintus found, "If your Pre is in lock-screen mode when you power up the T505, you cannot subsequently stream music or podcasts. You have to power down the T505 and then power it up when your Pre is not in lock-screen mode."
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    I am having the same problem. I can steam calls over bluetooth but no audio. Have deleated BT profile, reset phone and repaired and still have same issue.
    My T505 started working again tonight. Not sure what fixed it, reset phone many times along with deleating BT profile.
    I tink I had the same feature and all it took for me was to remove the T505 and re-set up the connection. All is working great now.