1.    #1  
    I don't like to go unprotected and I'm considering adding an extended life battery to my setup. (with the Touchstone modded back cover).

What are you using? What do you recommend?

PS: With the extended battery and the homebrew stuff... I'm actually mostly content with my Pre - no hardware problem and it's been very reliable for me. Certianly I am able to wait out until new stuff shows. I'm not one of those types who gets 'embarassed' by trying to compare what have with what my buddies are using. What about you? Are you good with what you have for now?
    I use a belt holster I picked up from the phone section in an electronics store (generic leather case with some elastic so it can stretch to accommodate the size of the extended battery
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cptmuller View Post
    I use a belt holster I picked up from the phone section in an electronics store (generic leather case with some elastic so it can stretch to accommodate the size of the extended battery
    Thanks. I have one of those to. I also have the two piece plastic case that protect against the oreo effect and from an accidental drop.

Was wondering if anything like that was produced for the larger battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    Thanks. I have one of those to. I also have the two piece plastic case that protect against the oreo effect and from an accidental drop.

Was wondering if anything like that was produced for the larger battery.
    I haven't been able to find anything, I swear that I saw one on seidio's website but I just checked again and saw nothing sorry