1.    #1  
    I have am in need of some extra palm usb cables mainly because those are the only cables that fit nicely into touchstone chargers and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy them on the cheap. Cheaper the better regardless of it taking longer to get to me. I'm in no rush. Thanks for the help in advance.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    monoprice.com - a 3' cable is only $1.19 (2 are $1.13 each) but you pay more for shipping. I paid $1.73. Altogether, still very cheap. I've been using them for over 2 months with no problems.
    I like to get them from amazon as a set with the wall adapter, to match the 7 or 8 touchstones I have accumulated.
    deal extreme ... 2.30$ + free shipping all the way from china...

DealExtreme: $2.30 Micro USB Data Transferring Cable (96CM-Length)
    do standard micro usb cables work? I have heard inconsistent things regarding their use
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I don't know where to get Palm branded cables for cheap but if you have a local Fry's electronics store you can get a 6' micro usb for $5 or a 4' retractable for $7.50. A good option if you don't want to order online.

- Phil -
    Quote Originally Posted by cptmuller View Post
    do standard micro usb cables work? I have heard inconsistent things regarding their use
    Yes I have have two that work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by magistus View Post
    Yes I have have two that work fine.
    awesome I'll be grabbing a couple tonight then
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    thanks for the tip, I could use some too