1.    #1  
    I am starting a new thread as I am specifically looking for DUAL USB power adapters that will work with PRE and Touchstone. I currently have the Griffin Powerjolt Dual for car and it charges the palm but not with TS. Also have the Music Power 0900-71 Duet USB Port AC Charger and again it charges Palm Pre, but not with TS.
    In the car what works with the Pre and the TS is a hit and miss affair. Even if you are supplying the required 1A power it still seems to depend on the car in question on whether or not the TS will work properly.

As far as the home goes the Palm charger works with both just fine....<<edit>>but isn't a DUAL adapter, sorry I somehow glossed right over that bit.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/10/2010 at 09:53 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    did you try the palm branded adapter in the car? That's what I use.
  4.    #4  
    I really want dual USB with two female ports so I can use my own cable. I find this type of setup much neater and simpler to take with me (less parts to interchange).
    Quote Originally Posted by upsidedown View Post
    I really want dual USB with two female ports so I can use my own cable. I find this type of setup much neater and simpler to take with me (less parts to interchange).
    That's what I have. I have a splitter in the lighter socket. One of the two sockets goes to my touchstone, the other to my GPS. I use genuine palm adapter and cable. the splitter is Bell, similar to this http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...er=422433_0_0_.

all mounted on a proclip in front of a dashboard vent to keep the phone cool.

Also, the Verizon adapter being bundled with the touchstone and a case for $14.99 works. The main plug works with the touchstone, and it has a second usb port for other stuff (second port doesn't work with the touchstone). I don't use that one because the verizon adapter has a coiled cable and I prefer the straight cable. Also, the palm adapter works with the standard usb cable so I always have a "spare" if I need to take it with me into a meeting or hotel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 09/10/2010 at 10:05 AM.