Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Went to go order my 3rd touchstone kit (had one for office and one for home, used the home one for car woot woot!) and saw that under the Pre Plus, there isn't an option for just the car charger and touchstone, now its the $15 kit with those two and the carrying case they sell.

Sad Panda

Verizon Touchstone Bundle

Anyone wanna buy a useless carrying case? Hehe
    Last edited by TheTolsonator; 09/08/2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Pasted the URL, had wrong title
    I am using that case and I think it's pretty good. Has a swivel clip and a magnetic closure. Certainly worth $5
    15 bucks isnt a bad deal, though
    It still isn't a bad deal, so you pay $5 more and it comes with a case. Still better than a lot of places...
    Looks like a good deal to me - It cost me over $40.00 dollars to piece together my first car touchstone.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Hell yea! It is a great deal!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    I'm thinking about getting another kit myself for my living room.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    This will work for a Sprint Pre, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    Yes.
    just ordered 3... So 3 pres and a pixi, I don't even know how many stones I have now! Lol
    O jesus i just ordered another one lol 2 n my bedroom one for the pixi one for the pre one in the living room one at the computer desk one in the bathroom one in the kitchen one in each car one in the garage at the work bench one at work UGH
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Yep, just broke down and bought another lol. Man, these things are at quite a steal. Too bad Verizon is giving up on Palm it seems.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    Yep, just broke down and bought another lol. Man, these things are at quite a steal. Too bad Verizon is giving up on Palm it seems.
    Yeah, I went into a verizon store (was gonna buy a pre+ on prepaid and put the com board in my sprint pre ) and no matter how many times I said I wanted a pre+, he kept pushing the Fascinate/DroidX/Droid2/etc...

Lame...
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    O jesus i just ordered another one lol 2 n my bedroom one for the pixi one for the pre one in the living room one at the computer desk one in the bathroom one in the kitchen one in each car one in the garage at the work bench one at work UGH
    lol. holy cow that's a lot! lol
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Does the Verizon car charger work with the TS? Just want to be sure before I order one.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teniferman View Post
    Does the Verizon car charger work with the TS? Just want to be sure before I order one.

Thanks.
    yes, from the main plug. the secondary usb port wont power the touchstone, but will work for other devices such as an iPod, Garmin, etc.

That adapter sells at the VZW store for $30, so you should grab 3 and sell them to your friends, offer them on ebay, etc. I'm even using the cheap little case in the bundle. it has a swivel clip and a magnetic closure, so it works pretty well.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    lol. holy cow that's a lot! lol
    I think I'm up to 7 or 8. 7 in use and one or two more in a drawer somewhere in case I need it. I've lost track. I paid something like $50 for the first one, so I cleaned out Radio Shack and then grabbed more from vzw when the price dropped under $20.

Then I went to amazon.com and bought a bunch of genuine palm wall adapters/usb cables so each of them is plugged in at all times.

Hopefully Palm will include them as standard with all future webOS devices since they'd seen the TS flying off the shelves once they got to a reasonable price.

Hopefully they will also feature the TS in their next round of advertising. Very few people know that Palm is the only phone that comes with wireless charging - although Apple recently filed a patent and will eventually offer it.

You can buy 3 at a time, and shipping is free. What's keeping everyone from ordering 3 before they run out?
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 09/10/2010 at 01:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply Cantaffordit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teniferman View Post
    Thanks for the reply Cantaffordit!
    Sure. The TS+Auto Adapter+Holster deal is still on for $14.99 with free FedEx shipping:

Set Your Location
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast