1.    #1  
    I've been told it is impossibe to listen to music on the Pre via bluetooth on my laptop. Somehow I just got it to work. :0))
    Anyone else so lucky ??
    I've got a small remote on my desktop where I can stop/pause, start playing, and skip forward & back..... This is great :0)))))
    Last edited by karstenskov; 07/29/2016 at 07:00 AM.
    WebOS still makes sense.
    How did u get it to work?
  3.    #3  
    Well thats what I totally don't get. Not much really: turned on bluetooth on the Pre, searched for bluetooth devices on the laptop. The laptop found the phone, I was then asked to confirm 4 digits on the phone v the laptop. I confirmed, and it worked. I can not tell you how surprised I was, but enjoyed it :0)))

I decided to tell about it @ precentral in case somebody wanted to do some investigating via me on the laptop, to see if we could find out, just how.. Why don't you try it yourself ;0) You never know.
    WebOS still makes sense.
    You just need to set up your laptop/computer as A2DP audio sink. Different Bluetooth Stacks do that in different ways. Apparently the Bluetooth Stack of Vista/Windows 7 seems quite advanced here.

Most things should happen automatically anyway, because webOS Bluetooth basically only request audio services...
    this is nice to know....i dont even use bluetooth at all anymore and now i have a reason to
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!