View Poll Results: Would you buy the new touchstone?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I love my touchstone and I would be happy to pay for an improvement to it!

7 63.64%
  • No! Why should have to spend more cash..on a charger?

4 36.36%
  • What's a Touchstone?

0 0%
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    More and more rumors of a new Palm Device are coming every day and with these rumors comes this question. Will my 1st gen touchstone work with the the next gen Palm Device? I mean really, some people have as many as 10 touchstones. Why should they have to buy another one..or two..or three..or more? So, if the next Palm device comes with a new, more functional touchstone would you buy the new touchstone or keep your current one(s)? Why?
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    what else would you want it to do? It charges, and it's great for holding my Pre in the car. Everything else uses wifi/bluetooth/etc. There isn't any need to change the Touchstone as far as I'm concerned. I think I have 8 or nine touchstones now.
    I might add it to my current touchstones, not replace them. If, of course the functionality is worth the price.

so yea I'd buy a new one. I'd be ****ed if old ones became useless though.
    I would replace my Touchstones if I had to. I get asked about my touchstone car charger more than anything else and it's started the conversion in which I convinced thre people to buy Palm.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    [url]

What functions could be added? It's been talked to death already
    I'm not thinking any functions will be added but more voltage may have to flow through it depending on the size of the new hardwares battery. Just a thought.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.