1.    #1  
    If you haven't bought this product you are missing out big time. My Pre will last over 3 days with moderate usage (ie, email push, occasional texting, few calls). Before, the phone wouldn't even make it through 1 day doing this. Now i can have it overclocked with out having to worry about the phone dying. I have GPS, overclock, stream pandora, play whatever games i want for pretty much as long as i want and the battery doesn't even take a hit. Also, i think with the larger door the phone feels waaay better in your hand especially when texting.

Bottom line, get this battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by pygskyn View Post
    If you haven't bought this product you are missing out big time.
    Yeah, missing out on getting ripped off. See this thread where it appears that some people that purchased Seidio's 1350 battery are really only getting an 1150 mAh battery - same as stock. The 2600 battery has been shown to only be 2300 mAh.

Seidio's reputation isn't very praiseworthy in my opinion, but if you are happy with your purchase, don't let me dissuade you.
    I agree with OP. I've been very happy with mine although the Amzer back looks much better imo. I went as far as buying a new one just to replace my Seidio cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    I agree with OP. I've been very happy with mine although the Amzer back looks much better imo. I went as far as buying a new one just to replace my Seidio cover.
    My Seidio extended battery is just now starting to show signs of not being able to hold it's charge as well as it used to. This is after having owned one for over a year now. I'm hoping it'll hang in there until the next WebOS phone.

It's disappointing these phone's don't actually have the same charge as they advertise them at but at the time there was no alternative. I'll have to check out the Amzer battery.

...nice E34 btw. I own a late E46 ZHP and am hunting down a good E30 or E28
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Yeah actually I did notice my 2600 shows up as 2300 on Dr. Battery - I was wondering if it was my particular battery.

However, even at 2300 this puppy lasts the entire day w/heavy usage - a day and a half with moderate usage. So I'm still extremely happy - and I only paid $50 off ebay.
    Last edited by btroffded1; 09/13/2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: btw