Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    My original headphones are not doing so well so i went online to check out the prices and found them at bestbuy canada for 9.97 on clearance.

Walked into the Langley store and bought the last two, there were 3 boxes but someone had opened a box and stolen the contents.

Bell Canada sells them for 29.99 so i was happy to get two of them for under 23.00 tax included.
    Wow, very nice deal spotting!

For anyone else wanting to take advantage of the deal, here's the online store item page: Palm Stereo Headset - Best Buy Canada

And there's only 2 quantity left
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 09/04/2010 at 08:20 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Amazon.com: Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Service

granted thats here in the states. not sure if they ship to canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    Amazon.com: Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Service

granted thats here in the states. not sure if they ship to canada.
    Looks like they do ship to Canada, but shipping is $8.99, heh
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook