1.    #1  
    Anyone happen to have an extra USB cover they could part with? I'll cover shipping costs and a little extra for your time and effort! I'm in the middle of replacing my touchstone charger in my car since it broke oddly enough.. (something electronic) So today I had to plug my phone up to the car charger itself, and pulled off the USB cover leaving it somewhere in my car. Either it fell out of my car and is nowhere to be found or it's hiding deep inside my car (I've looked).

Anyways, if anyone happens to have an extra to part with, PM me or post here and I'll PM you! Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I had lost mine at the beginning of the year and can't remember where I left it. I don't miss it though. I actually find it more convenient that I don't have to bother uncovering the port to plug in my phone...

....but now that I have a couple of Touchstones....
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    I lost it but haven't missed it too.
    My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
    Double check you phone and make sure the case near the USB cutout isn't missing a piece of plastic that holds the USB door cover.

Same thing happened to me, I tried getting a USB door only to find out that it would not have done any good anyhow, because the part that the tether feeds through was broken off.
    I took my mine back, and they exchange the phone. If you're like me (Fussy) then I know how unhappy you are...everytime you look at your phone. :[

I hope you get it fix. (someway)
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    I took my mine back, and they exchange the phone.
    Why would they exchange the whole phone just for that??

That's hard to believe.
    Because I got contacts... I guess you have no idea who I am. ^_^ Plus, I can be really convincing.
    I've had my phone exchange for less than that.

Why is it hard to believe. I have no reason to lie. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Because I got contacts... I guess you have no idea who I am. ^_^ Plus, I can be really convincing.
    I've had my phone exchange for less than that.

Why is it hard to believe. I have no reason to lie. :P
    I didn't mean that you were lying.
    I just can't imagine them seeing that little piece missing and saying, "ok, here's a new phone."
    I know a lot of Sprint managers. Also, I work for sprint as a supervisor a while back. It's not hard getting things done. Soft words turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger.

Enjoy your day. Ps. I hope you're not too close to where the storm is suppose to hit.(supposable)
    Thanks, you too.
    ..And no, Earl's nowhere near ATL.
  11.    #11  
    I think I might go up to Sprint and see if they have a Pre someone returned that I can rip off the USB door before they do whatever they do with it..
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    I think I might go up to Sprint and see if they have a Pre someone returned that I can rip off the USB door before they do whatever they do with it..
    agreed