Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I have purchased 3 Zagg Invisashields and everyone of them I've removed. I know how to apply the product. I've done auto window tint and wall paper with is essentially the same application. In addition, Zagg was $14.95 or so about. The reason I removed them, post bubbles.

I found on eBay the "XtremeGuard Premium Screen Protector" and it was only $1.00 each. I purchased 2 of them. When I applied it it was just as easy.

The results are fantastic!!! I show people all the time and nobody can believe I have a screen protector on at all. It is a smooth as glass !!!
    I don't see one for the pre. I tried looking for " xtremeguard palm pre" and just xtremeguard. Are you just buying a random one and cutting to size?
    I personally haven't found anything as good as Zagg InvisiShield( mind you haven't tried anything else either since). It IS a pain to put on but once it's on, it's good to go. I'm on my 3rd PRE now and 3rd InvisiShield and am happy with it
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel