Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Amazon.com: Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Service

I found these replacements on Amazon for less than 5.00 bucks. I orderd 4 for my Pre and my kids Pixis

Based on the price, I was a little skeptical as to whether they would be the genuine Palm Pre originals, but I ordered two pair anyway. Not only were they definitely the Palm Pre originals (complete with the perfectly placed microphone/controller button and the magnetic earbuds), but my music once again came to life with a sound quality I hadn't heard in months. I have to admit, I never truly realized initially how good they actually are! These things sound truly amazing! It took my experience without them to really appreciate the overall quality of the build and the sound!
    Last edited by migs; 09/01/2010 at 02:01 PM.
    i like having the mic and functionality of a hands free kit and the magnetic part is a nice touch, i just wish mobile phone companies started supplying 'jelly' earbuds like (for example) skullcandy's headphones without the price tag. much more comfortable, noise cancelling to an extent and great audio quality
    thanks migs. Only 5 left now...
    Only if they have touchstone charger for that price. ^_^
    Awesome, my headset has been falling apart the past few months thanks to lots audiobooks, great find!.
    Does anyone have a better recommendation? I've got through so many different headphones. Palm ones are OK. It's hard to find 'Great' headphones with a mic on it.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledorange View Post
    i like having the mic and functionality of a hands free kit and the magnetic part is a nice touch, i just wish mobile phone companies started supplying 'jelly' earbuds like (for example) skullcandy's headphones without the price tag. much more comfortable, noise cancelling to an extent and great audio quality
    Glad I read this post. I never realized that the Palm provided headphone had a microphone. I had been using my Treo headset with a pin adapter.