1.    #1  
    So i've tried and failed on the 2000 mAh eBay battery and back cover... but this cover looks like a different design. The problem with the other one was that the back cover fit far too tightly and eventually cracked and wouldn't stay attached.

Has anyone tried this one?

2300mAh Extended Battery + Cover For Palm Pre Treo Pre - eBay (item 330466522635 end time Sep-01-10 12:50:50 PDT)

Thanks!
    It looks terrible.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    It looks terrible.
    lol thank you for the opinion on it's looks...

I'm assuming you are talking about how the quality of the back cover looks?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I was purchased this along time and it stick and fit my Pre nicely and strongle, and it's very good when hold it, but the prblem is the battery that didn't read well, so it reaches zero and still running and running and that's bad coz you don't know when it will die ...
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    bye the way the quality of the cover is excellent and the color matches very well ...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    bye the way the quality of the cover is excellent and the color matches very well ...
    Thank you for the feedback! How long did yours take to ship? I noticed it's a Hong-kong location...
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback! How long did yours take to ship? I noticed it's a Hong-kong location...
    it took less than 9 days. And dependes on ur location it may took 3-5 days. The HK guys ship same or next business day
  8.    #8  
    Just grabbed one for $16.77. 2300mAh Extended Battery+Cover For Palm Pre Treo Pre - eBay (item 180514265228 end time Sep-27-10 04:27:30 PDT)

Will provide review and comparison to the craptacular 2000 mAh I tried before.
  9.    #9  
    Received yesterday. Took 11 days to get to my place in Wisconsin from HKG. No documentation what-so-ever. Just a back and batt in the package. the back is of MUCH higher quality than the 2000 mah one I tried previously.

The battery, however, only registered as 1150 mah in my PPP!!! Big oops. I am currently working on hacking it to register the full 2300. I will provide results after my calibration tonight.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    as I told you that battery dosnt read well in Palm Pre, and when reaches zero it will last and running till suddenly dies with no warning.

I didn found away to make read 2300 mah. If you can do it plz let me know.
  11.    #11  
    After calibration the battery read 88% health with a capacity of 2024 mAh.

Not too bad for $17 shipped... but was certainly a hassle.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    After calibration the battery read 88% health with a capacity of 2024 mAh.

Not too bad for $17 shipped... but was certainly a hassle.
    how did you calibration the battery?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    how did you calibration the battery?
    Read this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...r-battery.html