1.    #1  
    Well, I have recently been bitten by the sewing bug (see picture of my new pocketbook, wallet, and checkbook cover set - yes, I went a little overboard lol). Sooo, I've been searching and searching for a fun phone cover/sleeve, but I've never found one. So, I made one!!! I'm so excited about it. It was super easy to make, and it's very fun and totally me!!

What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love it! You're going into business, right? I don't sew but I do know some basic crocheting, so I crocheted a "sleeping bag." I'll have to take a picture and post it. (Golla had a nice little knitted pouch, but not anymore.)

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Love it! You're going into business, right? I don't sew but I do know some basic crocheting, so I crocheted a "sleeping bag." I'll have to take a picture and post it. (Golla had a nice little knitted pouch, but not anymore.)
    Thanks! I considered selling them, but I figured nobody would buy one. lol I'll make one if anyone wants one though.

Now I'm trying to find more things to make. lol
    Love your items! You did a great job, love your fabric choice. I sew and machine embroidery too, I just finished an order and the customer let me keep the extra fabric she bought....just my favorite color...purple. My netbook and Pre are getting new bags and pouches!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post
    Love your items! You did a great job, love your fabric choice. I sew and machine embroidery too, I just finished an order and the customer let me keep the extra fabric she bought....just my favorite color...purple. My netbook and Pre are getting new bags and pouches!
    Thanks! I must admit - it took me several tries to get the sleeve/case for my phone the right size. And even now, it's a little tight, but I like that. It won't fall out very easily as with the other one (the one it came with), it slipped out occasionally.

My mom's a big quilter, and I tried it out when I was in high school & college, but I never really had the patience for it. lol I may try to pick it up now...we'll see. I'm enjoying the "instant gratification" that making pocket books & accessories brings though.