Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Just don't use a screen protector and don't scratch your screen. I've never scratched my screen. Use that little pouch that comes with the phone.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by TyBec View Post
    Screen Protectors are teh suck. Had an invisishield for 4-5 months. After I removed it, it was yellowed and gross. I forgot how easy it was to use gestures without a screen protector and the screen was more vibrant.

In short, don't do it.
    And this too!

- I had a Zagg Invisible Shield on my Pre Plus when I first bought it and paid the extra money to them to have one of their "Installers" put it on perfect. After a while it started to peal and just didn't look good.

I took it off and have been using the phone with no screen protection ever since. To this day I have no scratches and notice that the screen is a lot more clear and vibrant without the Invisible Shield. It's also more responsive. I also use the little pouch that came with the phone. It does the job.
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    I've done away with it and will try relying on the pouch. I agree the screen looks much better.
    Hate to say it, but a screen protector is like covering your lampshades and home sofa with plastic to protect their finish. Tacky.

I also hated the soft cover that came with my pre. I bought an Incipio soft case, and my pre has been happy living in it since.
    I put a Best Skins Ever on mine. Did it myself. I've put this brand on iPods, iTouches, LG Dare for a friend and now my Pre Plus. Follow the instructions like everyone says, I use a credit card with a papertowel around the edge to smooth out. Within 24 hrs its perfect. To do the corners wait a few minutes after you do the screen, then use your palm ...hold the phone into your palm, makes it seal down great. I also put a AG Findings GRT case on my phone. I'm very happy with it, gestures work great. I have a couple spares in case the phone ever needs replaced, that way I don't have to wait.
    Last edited by joliejolie0930; 08/21/2010 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Typos
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I got the 3 pack at verizon for my phone... they are a little more pricey but once I put one on it lasts for the longest... I've still got 2 left and I've had it on forever..
    No bubbles, no issues..
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Quote Originally Posted by luau joe View Post
    Hate to say it, but a screen protector is like covering your lampshades and home sofa with plastic to protect their finish. Tacky.

I also hated the soft cover that came with my pre. I bought an Incipio soft case, and my pre has been happy living in it since.
    Well, using your logic, a soft case on your Pre is like covering your lampshades and home sofa to protect their finish. Tacky.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    My Pre managed to get a few nicks and scratches without one, but then I put it in a pouch and its was fine.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    i bought the "FoliX FX-Clear" screen protector, don't know weather it's available in other countries but germany.
    well i got to say i can't spot any difference of the screen's look or feel with or without the protector. the only thing i can spot are the shapes of speaker, button and micro-hole, but that should be ok.
    this kind of quality for only 3,50 € (~4,46 USD) is what makes me say "i really don't hate my screen protector...but we'll see after long time use"
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Get one from smartphone experts. 3 protectors for around $12.00. You apply it dry. If you mess up you can lift it with scotch tape and put it back on.
    I don't use screen protector and i have no problem...
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I really like the Zagg Invisible Shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambell View Post
    I really like the Zagg Invisible Shield
    I must agree on the Zagg...functions like it should and is almost *****-proof as far as zero bubbles when installing...the worse ones were the ones from the Sprint branded store last summer (2009)...I think it was a ten pack and I went through half of them to finally get it to work...and even then...I still had a few small bubbles
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgrin View Post
    I don't use screen protector and i have no problem...
    Yeah I didn't have a problem without one either - till I let a coworker with long nails check her facebook on my phone and I had a couple scratches going up and down my screen from her swiping.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12