1.    #1  
    so im looking at a cheapo battery here:

Battery Pack For Verizon Palm Pre Plus Phone 1350mAh - eBay (item 370416852299 end time Sep-04-10 08:46:58 PDT)

...and was wondering if its worth it. Will it damage my pre/touchstone since it is a centro battery? will i see more life out of my pre? could it possibly fall victim to the seidio 1350 discovery here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ll-1350-a.html

i know its only ten bucks but i dont wanna waste money lol.. thanks!
    Doesnt look like its on the up and up. The pic says that it is for the Palm centro and that it is a good substitute for the oem. Doesn't say anything about it being an extended talk time or usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    so im looking at a cheapo battery here:

Battery Pack For Verizon Palm Pre Plus Phone 1350mAh - eBay (item 370416852299 end time Sep-04-10 08:46:58 PDT)

...and was wondering if its worth it. Will it damage my pre/touchstone since it is a centro battery? will i see more life out of my pre? could it possibly fall victim to the seidio 1350 discovery here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ll-1350-a.html

i know its only ten bucks but i dont wanna waste money lol.. thanks!
    EDIT: see next post. I would NOT buy it.

If I would you I would try it. We don't have these on german eBay. Check the full40 value and send it back if it's not 1350.
    The centro's are using the same Fuel Gauge IC inside the battery. WebOS and this chip takes care about overheating/overcharging.
    But nobody can guarantee that this battery will work for you and not harm your device.
    I think to remember one member has reported to have this battery in my thread (sorry some pages to go through).
    Buy cheap get cheap?

EDIT: And don't forget to post your results after.
    Last edited by somline; 08/15/2010 at 03:51 AM.
    UPDATE: (P|C search is your friend):
    Here the post from my thread. Doesn't look good. It's a 1150'.
    And here is a thread about those batteries.
    Last edited by somline; 08/15/2010 at 04:13 AM.