• Seidio 1350 but don't know how to read "full40"

4 2.45%
  • I needed to press that button

68 41.72%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I just received my Seido 1350mAh and acording to Dr. Battery ( Thx Somlin) Health is 100% MR: 1370, Calculated left: 1370.
  2.    #142  
    Congrats, you are one of the 25% with a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by astroh View Post
    Discovered I had a defective fraud. Stated my displeasure and surprise to the precentral store that they would carry products with such a bad history and received this reply.

"Seidio does sell many of these batteries with no problems. Keep in mind that a 200 mAh increase will not give you that much extra battery life."

The fact that they knowingly sell these batteries on the basis of 'well, some of them are fine' indicates that the precentral store lacks integrity. The store has lost me as a customer until such time as they denounce the Seido 1350 and apologize to their customers. It's just shameful that they would put their name behind fraudulent purchases.

Don't accept it! Demand a refund! Quote some of the posts in this thread to them. Particularly the ones expressing dissatisfaction with their response.

Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Congrats, you are one of the 25% with a good one.
    Or maybe things have change under pressure from this thread, and Seidio are now shipping correctly rated batteries.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Something really strange has been happening since I've been swapping batteries, seems my cards, icons and dl apps are changing when I swap as if thy are tied to the battery. I know it sounds impossible but eachtime I swap batteries I have to re download some apps and rearrange my card/icons back to when they were. Anyone else experiencing this or know what I can do to resolve this?
  5.    #145  
    This thread doesn't got the sticky permission. I just want to remind you to not buy these batteries.
    Read this if you are unsure.
  6.    #146  
    You can get a free, so called "1350mAh" battery from Seidio by me.
    Here is how it works Get a free Seidio 1350mAH Battery
    For more information you may want to look into this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ll-1350-a.html

Good luck ;-)

EDIT: Seidio can send the prove to "drbattery at somline.de".
    Last edited by somline; 09/06/2011 at 02:10 PM.
    There must be a catch. Nothing is free in life! =]
    However, a free battery is a great incentive.

Good luck
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Glad I finally joined this thread. Now that my OEM Palm battery has hit 74% life left (only has 876 mAh capacity now), I've been thinking about getting a new battery and since Best Buy stopped stocking them (chance to use gift certs..), I figured I'd buy online.

Guess I'll buy Mugen online vs. PreCentral store Sedio. Any ideas why P|C store doesn't even offer the Mugen batts?

Edit: The irony of this: P|C charges shipping fees, Mugen's shipping fees (even to Canada) are free. So, it's cheaper for me to buy the Mugen vs. either another OEM or Sedio.
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
  9.    #149  
    There is a nice Sale at the P|C store.
    As a reminder for the old ones and warning for the new once:
    Stay away from the Seidio Innocell (fake) 1350mAh Extended Battery for Pre-/+/2 Pixi-/+
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ll-1350-a.html
    lupos likes this.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    There is a nice Sale at the P|C store.
    As a reminder for the old ones and warning for the new once:
    Stay away from the Seidio Innocell (fake) 1350mAh Extended Battery for Pre-/+/2 Pixi-/+
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ll-1350-a.html
    I received my battery from the P|C store a couple days ago and the battery tests at 1378 mAh. Apparently I was one of the lucky few.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678