1.    #1  
    My front had worn out on the edges and brush marks on the face. So I stopped into Best Buy and there it was. I had to even check the upc on the package with the shelf tag since the front only cover was $8.99. Yep, the full body cover is on closeout for $5.99. You can't even use the mail to get a replacement under warranty for that. So I purchased two.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    is it in all best buys? around the us?
    i just got 2 and not only is it on sale for 8.99 but if you get two the second if 50% off. what a steal
    They are much more tacky and rainbow effecty than bestskinsever and phantomskinz.. even at that price I don't recommend.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    They are much more tacky and rainbow effecty than bestskinsever and phantomskinz.. even at that price I don't recommend.
    I have a zagg skin on the front of my phone and I have no problems with it. It works great. So yes at that price, considering I paid ~40$ last year, that is a steal!! Thanks for posting this deal!