1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I purchased the Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery for my Pre. My question is, because I bought this battery, are there any holsters that support the audio 3.5mm headphone jack for my enlarged pre?
    Since this case is face-in, it should work fine.

http://store.precentral.net/seidio-s.../4A24A5674.htm
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    What is the best case? My Pre is falling apart!!! (power button hobbling by on my own fix suggestions on my blog Styrofoamsoup .com)
    What's the best case to prevent further breaking?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Tony -

I have had the same issue and bought a CHEAP case off eBay that works PERFECTLY with the Seidio (my Pre is now affectionately known as "The Chubby").

I specifically wanted a case with sewn-in belt loops - I am constantly hitting something and my phone hurls across the floor. With the damned thing looped around my belt, it's as secure a a beautiful woman in San Francisco.

It doesn't have a name, but looks exactly like this:
    Leather Belt Clip/Loop Case Cover Pouch for Palm Pre - eBay (item 330457849634 end time Aug-11-10 07:28:11 PDT)

Shipped for under $5.

It's a little snug at first, but within a week it works perfectly. Phone goes face in toward you...

Good luck!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I also have the Seidio 2600 battery on my Pre and am trying to find a sports case for running I can strap to my arm. Anybody found one of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Since this case is face-in, it should work fine.

http://store.precentral.net/seidio-s.../4A24A5674.htm
    THIS holster does NOT work..the Seidio thick battery cover is too thick. The plastic clip on top of the case is not "long" enough to go behind and hold the extended battery cover.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by dreznicek View Post
    I also have the Seidio 2600 battery on my Pre and am trying to find a sports case for running I can strap to my arm. Anybody found one of those?
    Duct Tape?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by tonystarx90 View Post
    Hey guys. I purchased the Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery for my Pre. My question is, because I bought this battery, are there any holsters that support the audio 3.5mm headphone jack for my enlarged pre?

I've had the phone since day one. Finding a "case" is very difficult and personal. I ended using Hard Black Rubber skin case (Just the front ring). This way the front rubber ring looks like the Seidio rubber back. Works for me..

I also used BodyGuradz screen protector for the front under the Ring..

HARD BLACK RUBBER SKIN CASE COVER FOR SPRINT PALM PRE - eBay (item 130416573927 end time Aug-31-10 11:13:34 PDT)

BodyGuardz for Palm Pre Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Films | Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Films

Try it!

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Duct Tape?

LOL
  10.    #10  
    woah, I'm sorry guys I haven't been on for nearly a week. Work has consumed my time from the computer.
    Thank you FragU for your suggestion but I'm afraid i won't bite for that one since it doesn't have audio accessibility.

Also, thank you jhoove, I was eying that holster at first but I gave it a second though because I'm not sure if it would reach an extra 4mm out or not. Unless you or someone is using the battery along with the holster and has absolutely no problem with the two.

Cactusone thank you but no holster huh? This sucks badly. The reason why i want a holster is because I do manual labor and every time I crouch to pick up a box or something of the sort, the headphone jack gets pressured to the left or right, canceling sound from either side of my earphones. I'm afraid the same thing that happened to my iPod is going to happen to my pre really, lol.

If there's no holsters out now that would work with my pre, i might just take workerb33's advice and just duct tape it around my arm lol.

Thank you guys for all of your suggestions, I'll surely consider all of your advice.

Pace.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I purchased one of these when I bought my Seidio 2600 mAh battery. It works fine as long as you carry the phone facing inward.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Try my SteamPunk'd Theme!
    I carry mine in a NightIze Canvas case with hard clip. The clip has a special shape the makes it almost impossible to remove accidently and is virtually indestructable. There's also a place for a bluetooth headset. Magnetic closure and spins 360deg. It expands so it fit the pre alone or with acc like a hard shell, or extended batt. It's a little tall, but works otherwise.
    I use the holster from Verizon. It holds the phone face in and rotates 360 with detents. I rotate so the phone is parallel to the ground and have had no issues with the headphone jack. I rotate it because I have a spare tire and this keeps the phone out if the way of my blubber. It has a hard plastic belt loop that has a lip that hoos under the bottom of your net. I've never managed to pop the holster off my belt because of this lip. Simple friction belt loops have always popped off for me.
    You might be surprised to find something that will work really well that's just been sitting there unused for some time. I have a personal /portable XM2Go satellite radio I never use any more that came with an arm strap and case that has a button down belt loop that works perfectly with the 2600. I also have a couple of Ipod cases I got as freebies at a trade show that do the job.
    I have found that the best holster for my Palm Pre Plus, even with the Seidio battery, is the watch pocket of my jeans.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I use the holster from Verizon. It holds the phone face in and rotates 360 with detents. I rotate so the phone is parallel to the ground and have had no issues with the headphone jack. I rotate it because I have a spare tire and this keeps the phone out if the way of my blubber. It has a hard plastic belt loop that has a lip that hooks under the bottom of your net. I've never managed to pop the holster off my belt because of this lip. Simple friction belt loops have always popped off for me.
    The V holster grabs at the bottom corners, then along the top, so it fits with the bigger battery, and the microphone/headphone jack is also accessible. The face is protected against your body. The only bad thing is that the power button isn't protected. The phone does NOT come out easy; you have to use two hands to insert and remove the phone.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CD PP View Post
    The V holster grabs at the bottom corners, then along the top, so it fits with the bigger battery, and the microphone/headphone jack is also accessible. The face is protected against your body. The only bad thing is that the power button isn't protected. The phone does NOT come out easy; you have to use two hands to insert and remove the phone.
    I agree the phone doesn't come out of the holster very easily, but it is possible to insert and remove the phone from this holster one-handed. To insert the Pre, I place the bottom end into the holster, then depress the holster's release catch slightly with my index finger while I press the top end of the phone into the holster. There is some amount of tactile and audible feedback as the phone "clicks" into place in the holster.

To remove it, I grasp the sides of the Pre using my thumb and middle finger, then depress the release catch using my index finger. QED.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Good idea, though I prefer to wear "tactical" style cargo pants that have special pockets made for carrying cell phones, small knives, flashlights or similar items. Same idea as the watch pocket, but usually with a flap on the top that closes with hook & loop tape. It's a very convenient way to carry the phone, provides sufficient protection, and makes for one less thing hanging off my belt.
    Proud Pre Early Adopter
    My wallpapers
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I use the holster from Verizon. It holds the phone face in and rotates 360 with detents. I rotate so the phone is parallel to the ground and have had no issues with the headphone jack. I rotate it because I have a spare tire and this keeps the phone out if the way of my blubber. It has a hard plastic belt loop that has a lip that hoos under the bottom of your net. I've never managed to pop the holster off my belt because of this lip. Simple friction belt loops have always popped off for me.
    I think we have a winner here. Thank you Govotsos, I'll try out that holster. Do you think the holster is sold at any Verizon store I walk into? or I have to order it Online?

Thank you everyone else for your suggestions, I appreciate it very much.