Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I have the wrap around the edge Skinomi on my Pre. When I put it on I didn't get one wrap tab over to the edge of the phone enough. The skin is bulging out a bit at the bottom of the slot between that tab and the main front section. Can that tab be lifted to adjust and then stuck back down or would it be ruined? Thought I would ask before just trying it. It's been on the Pre for probably 3 weeks. The rest of the skin is flawless and looks great.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Personally, if you need to re-wet and try to fix it.. it won't come out nice.. once dirt, lint and stuff get on it or underneath it it's done. I had messed up on one and when I tried to "fix" it slightly by re-wetting it it mucked the whole thing up. So, give it a shot and then if it gets messed up (it may not for you) you can always take them up on their free replacements offer.. good luck.
    if you lift it up you may try using the liquid used in the initial install, but it will be much lower quality as they are not designed to be pulled up.

However Skinomi offers life-time warranty so if you send them an email they will send you another package for cost of shipping only
    Anyone had any problems with the reception hole being muffled by the screen protectors? I've just got off the "ATT&T How's your Reception Call Quality" thread (its old). One guy was complaining that he sounded "muffled" to his friends (not a common issue) from what I read. I was just wondering if the screen protectors inhibited voice quality in anyway. I've got a skinomi coming in the mail, thought I'd ask.
    Most skins / screen protectors will not cover up the mic hole and usually leaves a bigger hole then needed. So this should NOT be a problem.

Had an IS on mine since launch (6/09) and not a problem.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    he has his speaker hole coverd so the skin is not on right
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Anyone had a Skinomi replaced by warranty for peeling off? Warranty seems to state it just covers damage to the skin. I have 2 spots now where it's coming off.
    i found their (skinomi) customer service to be fantastic - i'd give them a call directly.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Darn thing is pulling up on 3 corners now. Time for a replacement.