Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Recently ive gotten into using an FM transmitter to stream pandora and music of my choosing. It's been great to never have to listen to a radio station. Sadly the transmitter I went with was just for testing purposes and has outlived its uses due to cheapness and poor design.

I was looking into a decent bluetooth fm transmitter so that I can live a wireless life as is the way of Palm. I was wondering if any of you had any experience with these as they tend to be pricier. Also any really good/clean wired options would be nice as well. I have 2 lighter adapters in my car so charging while musicing isnt an issue
    check out this

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Remote Stereo Bluetooth Gateway for BlackBerry 8100…

I am going to be using a similar solution from Audiovox (have not received mine yet but have read some decent reviews). Will post a full review once I have had a chance to test it when it comes in. The one I will be using also has a display for the phone number, can control track skipping and has a mic for BT calls.
    What are you driving? From there I can try to dig up a wired solution.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Before I got my Pre + I had an LG phone with a built in FM transmitter. It was a nice feature for driving.

Do you think HPalm might consider putting one in the new devices..?
    Personally, I hope not, FM transmitters in general are old tech and unreliable. I would rather they spend time and money moving the tech forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Me, for example, Honda Accord 2002
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    I'm using a Jabra Cruiser which gives me both speakerphone and streams music, podcasts, and various other audio to my speakers. The quality of the audio has been very good for me. That combined with a Touchstone mounted in the vehicle makes a great solution.
    How does the Jabra send audio to the speakers? Guessing FM signal? Similar to the motorolla T505.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post

In addition, type of deck, also if factory any options (like premium, monsoon, etc.)?
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-usp45 View Post
    Me, for example, Honda Accord 2002
    HON98-AUX 1998-2005 Honda Auxiliary Input Converter - Assuming you still have the factory deck and it meets the requirements on the site.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Im driving a 07 Honda Accord LX Coupe...says it has aux input but ive yet to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slouis View Post
    Im driving a 07 Honda Accord LX Coupe...says it has aux input but ive yet to find it.
    Owners manual?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I did a quick google search, and from the one forum I looked at.... it said the Accord didn't get aux standard til 08. Did you pay for the added option?

Also you may want to hit up crutchfield real quick and ask their support.