1.    #1  
    I am on like my 4th Seidio Innocase because those little tabs keep breaking which renders the case useless after a while. They continue to replace them but it's getting annoying to have to contact them, get it approved by customer service and wait for one to arrive. Obviously, those little tabs are not durable enough for a sliding phone so I was hoping someone out there could recommend a similar, but a little bit more of a durable case. I like the look and feel of the case but it seems too cheap to me.

Any options?
    I have the Palm holster http://store.precentral.net/palm-lea...4A120A5611.htm and it works really well. Thing is if you get it make sure you get a screen protecter also. The stitching from inside on the pull tab will leave a mark otherwise.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I had seidos,and could not take it anymore. I have the one from verizon with the touchstone cut out in back and it's great. Phone feels great in this and there is much more protection. It connects to itself and not the phone. Creates it's own slider so there is no chance of oreo effect ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I had seidos,and could not take it anymore. I have the one from verizon with the touchstone cut out in back and it's great. Phone feels great in this and there is much more protection. It connects to itself and not the phone. Creates it's own slider so there is no chance of oreo effect ever.
    I believe this is the case you are referencing:

Palm Pre/Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF

Apparently you can get it at Verizon and ATT stores, or from the website above. The website probably has more selection for colors...

AWESOME case! Search for GRT case - lots of references.

russ
    try the Agf case. (I would post the link but I cant yet.) Go to agfindings.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    I am on like my 4th Seidio Innocase because those little tabs keep breaking which renders the case useless after a while. They continue to replace them but it's getting annoying to have to contact them, get it approved by customer service and wait for one to arrive. Obviously, those little tabs are not durable enough for a sliding phone so I was hoping someone out there could recommend a similar, but a little bit more of a durable case. I like the look and feel of the case but it seems too cheap to me.

Any options?

http://www.agfindings.com
    I got the AGF case from the AT&T store a couple weeks back to replace my Seidio Innocase with the broken tabs and it's awesome. So awesome that my girlfriend ran out immediately to get one for her Pre. The round touchstone cutout in the back may not look super-attractive, but it actually enhances the functionality of the stone by ensuring the Pre is on exactly right every time (also helps keep the phone from sliding off the stone if you use one in your car).
    yes,i agree. The cut out in back is great with the ts. No fiddleing for the proper spot.fits like a glove.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I use an Otter case. Its spectacular. But it is growing pointless to protect my Pre as I will most likely abandon Palm for some form of Droid. Compared to everybody else, my Palm experiance has been a pricey buyin to the have not group. And I suspect HP has little interest in financing much upgrading of the Pre's. I already canceled the insurance I was paying...
  10.    #10  
    Thanks for some ideas but I'm looking for a case so I can put the phone in my pocket and that works with the touchstone. I'm not big on the holster case. Any other ideas?
    Last edited by lenmac08; 07/22/2010 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    Thanks for some ideas but I'm looking for a case so I can put the phone in my pocket and that works with the touchstone. I'm not big on the holster case. Any other ideas?
    I put the phone (with the AGFindings GRT Case on it) in my pocket all the time.
  12.    #12  
    sorry, was responding to the otter. I kinda like the GRT case but it is not the best looking with the hole cut out.
    A paper sack is better quality than Seidio's Innocase.

I use the Smartphone Experts Ultra Slim Pocket Pouch. At first, I bought it just to hold me over until I found something better.

I'm still using it, 11 months later.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I carry the otter in my pocket. No problems at all. It has a raised edge so the screen is not the first point of contact when Im leaning against something. But I dont put keys and coins in that pocket. I got tired of slipping the phone in and out of that cloth pouch it came with. And the rubery plastic takes more knocking around. Haven't broken any tabs either. It has an anti scratch stickon for the screen. That works good too. Anyways, to each his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by russellraff View Post
    I believe this is the case you are referencing:

Palm Pre/Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF

Apparently you can get it at Verizon and ATT stores, or from the website above. The website probably has more selection for colors...

AWESOME case! Search for GRT case - lots of references.

russ
    I saw my very first Pre in the wild today, and it happened to be using one of these covers. I love that it apparently prevents oreo, and that it features touchstone compatibility, but I can't say I'm a fan of the front part. Seems to come awfully close to actually covering the screen near the top corners, and I'm not a huge fan of how shiny they are. Why hasn't Otterbox just released a touchstone compatible case? Seems like it would be fairly easy for them to do.