Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I have heard that OtterBox Cases is the best to get for any device but it says right on the website not compatible with touchstone(I have 3-Office, Car, House)..so my question is is the OtterBox Case for Pre easy to remove and put back on enough to do this several times a day? or should I get another case that is compatible which touchstone? (and what cases are compatible)
    http://www.otterbox.com/palm-cases/p...e-tandem-case/

My phone is starting to Oreo a little and I hear cases can keep the slider tight so thats why i want to finally get one over the holder case and screen protectors i currently use

Here ya go. Costs a little bit more than the Otterbox, but it's touchstone compatible (comes with two backs, actually... one touchstone, one solid).
    +1 for the GRT case from AGFindings in the above link. TS cutout, takes the strain off the slider, easy to fit, no weakened magnetic link like with the Innocase.

I have the same TS scenario - can't really imagine having to plug in again! The GRT case makes for a nice, satisfying "schlick" as it connects with the TS! And unlike the Innocase, I can take off or brake as much as I want and my phone won't end up under my seat. And as for working well in the car...

russ
    Last edited by qwiklight; 07/21/2010 at 12:40 AM.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Thanks guys, just ordered the AGF case...especially like how it boasts it helps the slider. I should have got one long ago!
    Last edited by wv06; 07/21/2010 at 08:46 AM.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    thanks for the info/link, the AGF case looks like just what I was hoping to find. Hopefully red will be back in stock soon!

Cheers, Clarice
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I stopped at a local AT&T store at lunch and picked up the AGF case in blue. It came with 2 fronts as well as the two backs. They only had Metallic Blue with what I think is Chrome Black which weren't colors i wanted but I bought it anyway it was the same price as the Mfg $34.99.

If my fingers can get used to the extra lip crowding the keyboard I will probably get the red one when it's not out of stock! and the slide process definitely feels much better with the case on. Thanks again for the tip on this case!

Cheers, Clarice
    I got one for myself, and my daughter claimed it. So I got another one, and another daughter claimed it. So I got one for myself. They all work great.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Got my AGF case last saturday, much faster then the 7-10 days it said it would be in shipping. Really like it alot, had the "feel" of a whole different phone and makes my slider much more stable. Fits perfect with the touchstone as well! It was a great buy for my and I would recommend it to all
    Has anyone dropped their AGF case?

I referenced this question on another precentral post -AGF GRT case or Otterbox? - http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-otterbox.html and someone must have dropped their unit and can reference how it holds up compared to the Otterbox like I've referenced?

Thanks, Sorli....