Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Has anyone bought one of those no name 1350mah batteries off ebay? They're only $9.99 and I figured they probably work fine but just thought i'd ask if anyone else had tried one!
    OMG! and I paid what for that battery way back when. It is my main battery. Go for it.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I bought a 2250mAh with back case for 24.99 free shipping and doesn't even work and I emailed them and they told me it was my pre that didn't work.so no refund they said
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    its just so tempting cause its so cheap !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillHill View Post
    its just so tempting cause its so cheap !!!
    How is the seller history? If it is near perfect with a lot of sales then like you said it is only 10 bucks. As Rolo noted, you never know for sure what you are getting.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Notice it does not say whether it is Touchstone compatible or not. Be interesting if someone knew. I'd pick one up if it was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Notice it does not say whether it is Touchstone compatible or not. Be interesting if someone knew. I'd pick one up if it was!
    I'm pretty sure all batteries are.. I don't think it makes a difference for the battery how the phone gets the electricity..
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I'm pretty sure all batteries are.. I don't think it makes a difference for the battery how the phone gets the electricity..
    If that was true then why are the 2600 and 3600mah Amzer and Seidio batteries not touchstone compatible?
    the backplate has to be compatible...

not 100 percent sure, but its what I think..
    The Seidio and Amzer back covers for the 2600 2800 3600 3800mah batteries are not touchstone compatible. Only the smaller 1350 and 1400 Seidio Amzer ect ones are. But since these are cheap rip off batteries that are non branded who knows if they even work in the first place.
    I have 3 of those. One for me and one for two other persons.

They all work fine. They are worth the price. But i fell that the battery indication is not as accurate as the original. But overall this battery is better then my org. 7 month old battery.
    I recently ordered a Mugen 1350 MaH battery for my Pre for $30 - hope it works out well!

For $10, I'd say go for it on the Ebay battery if the seller is reputable. Look at their feedback - maybe you can find feedback from someone that bought the 1350 Pre battery...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillHill View Post
    Has anyone bought one of those no name 1350mah batteries off ebay? They're only $9.99 and I figured they probably work fine but just thought i'd ask if anyone else had tried one!
    Yes.

They are labelled Centro batteries, and are rated at 1350... Ive been using one for about 3 weeks, and its pretty solid... no t much different from the stock Palm battery (1150), but, at $9.99, its much cheaper, so I bought 2.

So far, so good!
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I bought one 3 weeks ago and it works great and it does work on a touchstone charger. I have already reordered 2 more. My stock battery would last about 8 hours and this one i just purchased last about 11 hours. A great deal for 9.99
    Looks like the Ebay seller is eForCity - I've bought from them before and they have decent stuff. I would have bought this instead of the Mugen, oh well. Good luck with it!
    link?
    Been using the cheap Ebay batteries for over 10 months and NO problems. But, I rotate between 3 batteries.

I am just now getting 1 of those batteries to over heat on the touchstone. I run a patch to alert me to overheating. When it happens an alarm goes off on the phone.

It only happens on 1 of my 10 month old batteries so I got my $10 worth. So do monitor for overheating.

I had bought the 1150's.

I am about to buy another 3 today.
    Last edited by LeeNoga; 07/20/2010 at 05:16 PM.
    Just ordered one myself. I note that I got the notice that they shipped and sent me notice of shipping the day after I ordered and paid so should have it soon.

For this price including shipping can't not at least try it out.
    Just for the record and users interested in buying these:
    Can someone with this battery please post there results of reading the getfull40 value?
    Here is how.
    Sipple31 already did it and it showed up as a 1150mAh Battery
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast