Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Wondering if it is the same. The Pre Plus cables are a lot cheaper on ebay and I'd like to save if I can. Thanks for the help.
  2. #2  
    Dude... I dont trust any kind of electronics off ebay. You never know if it is the real deal or not. Even if they throw up a picture of the quote/unquote actual product.

    That said... I havent heard that there is a difference.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Dude... I dont trust any kind of electronics off ebay. You never know if it is the real deal or not. Even if they throw up a picture of the quote/unquote actual product.

    That said... I havent heard that there is a difference.
    true...
    but if it is the real deal then i say go for it
    i use my brothers htc hd2 cable all the time when i cant find mine
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    true...
    but if it is the real deal then i say go for it
    i use my brothers htc hd2 cable all the time when i cant find mine
    Well... if it has the same connector sure... normally you just need to look at the voltage and whatnot to make sure it lines up. I would think they would be the same from the pre to the pre+....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Dude... I dont trust any kind of electronics off ebay. You never know if it is the real deal or not. Even if they throw up a picture of the quote/unquote actual product.

    That said... I havent heard that there is a difference.
    Really? Never had any problems. I mean, it's just a USB cable, right?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TDWillingham View Post
    Really? Never had any problems. I mean, it's just a USB cable, right?
    Have you ever gotten your hands on a shoddily made cable? Poor shielding bad connections at the plugs... internally frayed or shorts... bad connection to other usb ports etc. Ive worked in the robotics field for a few years now. Quality cables are important to me. A poorly made cable can muck you up when you are trying to use it to charge, or move files around etc.
  7.    #7  
    Guess I've never noticed. Food for thought at the least. Thanks.

Posting Permissions