1. CT
    I've got a Windows Mobile device that I tethered to the Internet via Dialup Network on my old Verizon XV6700, and would like to use the Palm Pre for that same purpose. The Windows device does not have wi-fi, so that's not an option, but maybe tethering through USB might work.

Does anyone have any experience with this and can give me some direction on setting it up? Thanks!
    For non-Verizon Pres, you can check out My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!

I currently use it, and it works well, but the USB tether connection doesn't play nice with some other apps that use WiFi (Classic Hotsync, and WiFi Media Sync for example) so needs to be disabled when not in use.
  3. CT
    Thanks DryBear. Unfortunately I'm on Verizon, and need to try to find a true DUN solution, which I'm beginning to believe does not exist.
    To be honest, I said Non-Verizon as the Verizon Pre/Pixi already has a WiFi tethering option. Not sure if MyTether would also work on Verizon Pre/Pixi would work or not - best to check with the developer or the MyTether forums.