1.    #1  
    I think I lost the slip the pre plus comes with today, and it kinda sucked anyway because I hate having to constantly slide it out of the sleeve to use it.

Does anone have any good recommendations for a sleeve protector, essentially something - not too expensive - that would protect it if dropped? I'm trying to imagine how it would work with the sliding keyboard.
    I use the blackberry holster. Clips on, rotates, and looks stylish. If you arrange the removal correctly, the magnet in the lid activates your screen as it passes over the upper left corner of the phone.

easy to remove with 2 fingers.
    look @ the blackberry tour holster.
    Though I dont use case as I find them pretty big and such, stay away from the cheapy silicon cases they do not stick to the pre, well atleast the ones i have tried dont
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    I use the blackberry holster. Clips on, rotates, and looks stylish. If you arrange the removal correctly, the magnet in the lid activates your screen as it passes over the upper left corner of the phone.

easy to remove with 2 fingers.
    look @ the blackberry tour holster.
    Do you have a link?
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sviatapolk View Post
    Do you have a link?

Sorry...couldn't help it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sviatapolk View Post
    I think I lost the slip the pre plus comes with today, and it kinda sucked anyway because I hate having to constantly slide it out of the sleeve to use it.

Does anone have any good recommendations for a sleeve protector, essentially something - not too expensive - that would protect it if dropped? I'm trying to imagine how it would work with the sliding keyboard.
    One of the best cases (IMO). Stylish, adds a bit of "grip" to the phone, just a little bit of extra bulk but that is way offset by the positives this case provides. Will allow access to the keyboard, attaches to itself (rather than to the top and bottom of the phone so protects the phone from getting "oreo" or if your phone is starting to "oreo" keeps it from getting worse. Comes in different front colors and comes with 2 different backs; one closed and one with cutouts for the touchstone charger. Some folks don't like the bulk and the price ($34.99) can put some people off but I bought two different versions of snap ons and one broke twice, have the black rubberized Bodyglove and I do like that case but it too is a bit bulky and it snaps to the phone, isn't compatible with the touchstone and isn't terribly stylish. So I have two unused cases just sitting in a box that together add up to more than the GRT Case. The 3 most recommended cases seem to be the Seidio Innocase (but reported troubles with the tabs breaking off), the Otterbox Case (but not touchstone compatible) and the AG Findings GRT Case. There are lots of other skins and igrips adhesive types of protection along with holsters, etc. Try the Accessories Forum. That's where I read up and learned about the AG Findings GRT case that my Palm Pre Plus sports. Also, if they're still in stock, Verizon, Sprint and AT&T Stores usually carry versions of this case though all have different configurations and colors.

http://www.agfindings.com/products/p...s-grt-case-kit

Good Luck!
    Last edited by qwiklight; 07/16/2010 at 10:53 AM.
    otterbox.com
    I would recommend the GRT case also, and if you want to replace the sleeve you lost you can get one at Amazon for $2.99.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qwiklight View Post
    One of the best cases (IMO). Stylish, adds a bit of "grip" to the phone, just a little bit of extra bulk but that is way offset by the positives this case provides. Will allow access to the keyboard, attaches to itself (rather than to the top and bottom of the phone so protects the phone from getting "oreo" or if your phone is starting to "oreo" keeps it from getting worse. Comes in different front colors and comes with 2 different backs; one closed and one with cutouts for the touchstone charger. Some folks don't like the bulk and the price ($34.99) can put some people off but I bought two different versions of snap ons and one broke twice, have the black rubberized Bodyglove and I do like that case but it too is a bit bulky and it snaps to the phone, isn't compatible with the touchstone and isn't terribly stylish. So I have two unused cases just sitting in a box that together add up to more than the GRT Case. The 3 most recommended cases seem to be the Seidio Innocase (but reported troubles with the tabs breaking off), the Otterbox Case (but not touchstone compatible) and the AG Findings GRT Case. There are lots of other skins and igrips adhesive types of protection along with holsters, etc. Try the Accessories Forum. That's where I read up and learned about the AG Findings GRT case that my Palm Pre Plus sports. Also, if they're still in stock, Verizon, Sprint and AT&T Stores usually carry versions of this case though all have different configurations and colors.

Palm Pre/Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF

Good Luck!

+1 on the GRT! I had the rocketfish, gunmetal case previously then switched to the GRT because it was TS compatible. While I think the Rocketfish case feels better in the hands and is sleeker, the front and rear cases were IMPOSSIBLE to remove without feeling like the phone was gonna break, but at the same time when dropped from just a few feet, the cases went flying off the phone pretty easily and still left a scratch. HAHA go figure. I hear that is the issue with most snap on cases that snap on to the phone itself. I'm a known phone-dropper and have dropped it several times with the GRT, and never once has it flew apart.