1.    #1  
    Woot.com has a Energizer Universal 8000mAh Portable Battery Pack w/ AC Wall Adapter for only $49.99 with $5 shipping today. I have never used this product, nor have any idea how well it works, but it seems like it could be a good battery backup for people. Check it out at Woot® : One Day, One Deal™
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    any idea how big it is> I have teh 2000mah one atm and its the perfect size to go in my pocket.
  3.    #3  
    i included the link above that had the details... but here it is:

Dimensions and Weight:
    * Power Pack Dimensions: 4.3” x 2.9” x 0.9” (L x W x H)
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    i just bought one. i couldnt resist such a good deal... i'll post here whenever it shows up
    This is on sale a buy.com for 59.99 w/ free shipping.

Buy.com - Energizer 8000mAh Universal Battery Pack w/IPad tip
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    i just bought one. i couldnt resist such a good deal... i'll post here whenever it shows up
    How well did this work? It's on woot today for only $39.99 !

Like any of my work: