1.    #1  
    Right now i have the otterbox for the palm pre plus and i am wanting to get the charger touchstone and i am wanting to know if and how this works does the phone just sit on it and it chargers or do i need a special case for my phone for all this to work
    the only way the otter box case will work with the TS is if you take it off to charge it -- sorry -- AGF has a GRt case that is simular -- not as sturdy as the otter box -- it has a hole cut out of the back to allow TS charging but this leaves the back of the phone exposed --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    The Otterbox website Palm Pre Tandem Series Case // OtterBox.com states that the Otterbox for the pre is NOT compatible with the Palm Touchstone™ charging.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    The Otterbox website [url= Pre Tandem Series Case // OtterBox.com[/url] states that the Otterbox for the pre is NOT compatible with the Palm Touchstone™ charging.
    I thought I said that
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch