Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Includes both the back cover and charger with free overnight delivery. (Update) Only the Pixi left.

http://www.techbargains.com/u.cfm?cl...&id=214975&u=1
    Last edited by short bus; 07/08/2010 at 02:45 PM.
    there are way to many of these threads now.
    Great price!! Bought 3 when onsale @ Best Buy for 19.99... Thanx for the info!
    That's for a pixi... just a heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by short bus View Post
    Includes both the back cover and charger with free overnight delivery.

Techbargains.com - Link Jump Page
    Excellent deal, just got one for my wife, but please note - it's for the Pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    there are way to many of these threads now.
    Sorry, I disagree. Yes, others have offered good deals, but then they go away. For those that missed the previous offers, it's good to see when someone else offers it again.
    Yeah, but the $9.97 price does not include the USB cord or power adapter. You would have to buy these separately.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Sorry, I disagree. Yes, others have offered good deals, but then they go away. For those that missed the previous offers, it's good to see when someone else offers it again.
    I was talking about the same offer, the recent verizon wireless online bundles. Thre are a lot of threads i have seen about the same offer. however i do agree that the threads dont stay on the "new posts" page for long and end up not being so easy to spot. Pre central should post an article about it, or make all the threads one and set it up as a sticky so it stays at the top of the page.
    got one!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by z31dude View Post
    That's for a pixi... just a heads up!
    Sorry about that. It was the link for the Pre but it must of changed. I'll update it.
    Got one, that was a good look @short bus.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Quote Originally Posted by short bus View Post
    Sorry about that. It was the link for the Pre but it must of changed. I'll update it.
    Not finding a bundle for the pre.... would buy the Pixi setup if I could find a couple of cheap pre backs....
    Still these options for the Pre (in my area anyway)
    Pre Bundles
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Just bought one for my wife. Sweet deal! (pixi)
    Quote Originally Posted by dagumcp View Post
    Still these options for the Pre (in my area anyway)
    Pre Bundles
    Are you seeing a 9.97 bundle w/ touchstone and back? I see Pre bundles, but not the bundle this thread is referring to.
    Grabbed one!
    OP, next time look before you repost.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Are you seeing a 9.97 bundle w/ touchstone and back? I see Pre bundles, but not the bundle this thread is referring to.
    No, you're right they don't have that exact deal for the Pre, but when you look at the details of the deal offered the touchstone is $9.97, you just have to buy the other junk too to get that price. So, unless anyone needs a car charger, might as well buy the Pixi bundle and sell the touchstone cover.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    it's cool
    Damit i need one with pre back cover any one ???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast