1.    #1  
    From the Verizon wireless store.

Enter your location
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Great deal!
  3.    #3  
    I got one and I don't even need the pixi back, though I guess my wife could use a backup one just in case.

I'm up to 6 Touchstones now.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    this works if you have a pre as well. Just go to switch phones in the left hand corner. The pre car charger and touchstone combo are 19.95 =). I'm going to try and order 1 first thing in the morning. I'm a sprint customer so I hope that doesn't affect this working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    this works if you have a pre as well. Just go to switch phones in the left hand corner. The pre car charger and touchstone combo are 19.95 =). I'm going to try and order 1 first thing in the morning. I'm a sprint customer so I hope that doesn't affect this working.
    I'm a Sprint customer as well and I ordered the Touchstone from the Verizon website yesterday and had it by 11 am today.
    I have a Pre and my wife has the Pixi. I may order another one just to have an extra Touchstone at this price.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Yep I'm on sprint and just ordered mine tonight lol I felt dirty on their website. You can't even get a deal like this on a used one from ebay! You can't beat that, I bet these things are flying out the doors.

My guess is they know something we don't? New hardware that these won't fit coming out soon?!>! I only hope!
    Last edited by saves; 07/07/2010 at 11:07 PM.
    what's with the touchstones going on a massive sale everywhere?

is hp discontinuing the touchstone altogether?

that would NOT be cool.
    Amazing deal.
    I just found this myself and ordered two touchstones and a car charger (since my cheap one took a dump recently) and I just came here to share the news. But I'm glad I searched first to see if anyone else had posted it. Here I thought Radio Shack discontinuing them a few months ago for $16.95 was good...
    just bought 3....****** thats a great deal
    is there anyway to get the touchstone with a Pre back for that price? or can we just get the touchstone for that price??
    What a great deal, thanks for the heads up. I just got one, my wife was in need of a new
    pixi back cover. I think she will like it.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    is there anyway to get the touchstone with a Pre back for that price? or can we just get the touchstone for that price??
    Buy the above combo and throw the Pixi case away if you don't want it. There is only 1 touchstone and it is compatible with the Pixi and Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    Buy the above combo and throw the Pixi case away if you don't want it. There is only 1 touchstone and it is compatible with the Pixi and Pre.
    yea, i just didnt want to waste the back, maybe i can sell it for a buck.
    I love this site! i almost bought the touchstone at Best Buy last night!!
    I think this is a great deal also! I've never wanted to spend the money since it is so expensive to me. However, does anyone know where I could get a good deal on the Palm Pre rear cover? Looking online it seems like the cheapest back is about $18!
    Since i have this until at least next june, went ahead and picked up 3. No more USB cover for me! Car+Desk+Home = WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny6man View Post
    I think this is a great deal also! I've never wanted to spend the money since it is so expensive to me. However, does anyone know where I could get a good deal on the Palm Pre rear cover? Looking online it seems like the cheapest back is about $18!
    you would be correct sir..that's the lowest for now...but wait, if a touchstone dock can be had for 9 bucks who knows..
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    you would be correct sir..that's the lowest for now...but wait, if a touchstone dock can be had for 9 bucks who knows..
    Hmm, yes, I'm very much considering buying 2 or 3 even though I won't have a back for mine, or my wife's Pre.
    does the car charger that comes in the pre package fit and send out enough juice to power the touchstone?