1. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    DEAL ALERT:

Touchstone + vehicle charger $20 shipped from VZ

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=2114860...s&phoneId=5129
    Last edited by ndz; 07/07/2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: corrected link
    im not seeing this deal....
    me neither. When I try and load it up on my phone I get an error. Sounds like a great deal! I would love to get this.
    It comes up for me... but does anyone know if the charger provided has enough juice for the TouchStone?
  5. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Link fixed. Someone on another site said that model car charger won't work with the TS....so you have been warned.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Will this car charger work with the sprint pre as well? Do you have a link to the site that said it would not work with the TS. Someone else here said it did fit and charge.
    Last edited by wyk3d; 07/09/2010 at 09:59 AM.
  7. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyk3d View Post
    Will this car charger work with the sprint pre as well? Do you have a link to the site that said it would not work with the TS. Someone else here said it did fit and charge.
    It depends on the vehicle so YMMV.

There was more discussion here:
    Palm Pre / Pixi Touchstone & Car Charger for $20 w/ Free Overnight Shipping! - SlickDeals.net Forums
    I do not get why anyone sells the touchstone without the required new back needed - how stupidly frustrating - it should just automatically be sold together - but of course they make more money this way I am sure
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    But then Verizon and AT&T owners would have an extra backplate...